- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
The E+ Member Pic Thread V3.0
I can't found pic of Y@sh from bbs squad. Anybody can post it here?? ![]()
I can't found pic of Y@sh from bbs squad. Anybody can post it here??
I dont know
It's can crash this topic but....
![]()
Radomiak 4 ever
![]()
Haha thx Nagro.
ps: Nie wygląda na takiego cwaniaka jakim jest ![]()
dont say me its yashek
![]()
Yes it's him
![]()
wrote:
wrote:
My god Wax, now.. now i feel guilty!![]()
But if you lost the hair in the "cheater report" thread... i wonder who has them now. ;o
Don’t know but they can keep it , life is much easier with no hair
pfft @ wax - allmighty
Hair rocksbald is cool too, actually you're right
life is easier without hair. it can help me live longer
in quake
![]()
![]()
naa don’t get me wrong, I agree long hair does indeed rock..i used to have some
and the...bloody hippy comment was ironic and actually a statement of admiration. .but im sure most people got that
@ connie ... are you talking in generalities or just the Norwegian variety ?
Bloody hippies!!
...oh wait
Bloody hippies!!
...oh wait
thats exactly my point ![]()
Can I be a hippy? ![]()
I started growing like 2-3 months prior to the world cup (in honour of Milan Baros - (Baros-style
), then didnt have a haircut till like the start of September, which gibes me like 5-6 months of long hair (which is now short again
)





