The berlin underground server

46 replies [Last post]
*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts:
The berlin underground server

@tartaros: i meant i should discuss if e5r is shit or not, but i don't start that.
and the conf they have is named excessive5r_old.cfg. it has some differences to normal e5r, yes. i.e. minimal gl-damage, to stop noobs spaming with them.
it's difficult if u first played on bangladesh 1on1 with normal e5r and then change to bu, really different.

@foksie: who is that ex-cheater u mean?

Seth
Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts:
The berlin underground server
I LOVE WGVD wrote:

barvos to VGWD clan for ultra kid behave, banning all good players without reson and for simple been an asshole.

cheers RADACE a.k.a RADASS a.k.a LL

1. They ban you from their server?
2. You say without reason then you say you were an asshole?
3. They ban all good players, want to argue/debate if you are one of them?

RONiN wrote:

i've never had problems or ever been banned.

maybe because i go on to play the game and not complain about how others are playing. if i get frustrated, i go and watch a film or talk to my friends about random things.

never good to annoy an admin/server owner, cos what they do on their server is up to them since you are not paying to use their server.

i understand that this game with fast play and shorter fuses can lead to a lot of heated aggression, but you have to just sit back and enjoy it.

Well said.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts:
The berlin underground server

The servers were started by holy.gunner as far as i know. then he "retired" from them but i hear he is there every now and then and he still has rcon.

that is what i remember/heard

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

EVOL.MOTO
rotor's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts:
The berlin underground server

Excessive Plus - Spider
Last update: 2007-06-12 12:23
Total servers: 128

choise other one... Happy

mow Q [EN]
Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts:
The berlin underground server

that is simply wrong, foksie.

the server is built up by EN-Manouche, the same guy who built, EN-Server, 2!S Server, DRT Servers, H2O Server and a few others in here. He is a french guy and a linux-pro, one of the nicest i have ever met, and he has a heart like no one of us all have it in here!

There was no contact with gunner at any time.

Sure, the admins on wgvd server are not making a good job, but that is their thing, we just built up there server, but how they handle it, we cant control, its their money.

That gunner has something to do with that servers are just fairy tales.

Please post in future such hard claims just, if u know about what u post.

Maybe u mix ur knowledge with the "old" hk-servers, which are also totally clean now from gunner.

reno
Reno's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts:
Re: The berlin underground server
I LOVE WGVD wrote:

Hello,
I play on berlin undreground server i talk to them that spawn killing with rail and e5r. rail switching to faster shot (rail>shotgun>rail>shotgun>rail) with rail is tottaly disaster... poor admins kick me lol ...

My advice for you rad. If you dont like this e5r config, then dont play it. Also, its better to stay quiet when you are killing and winning so no one has any reason to kick or ban you Winking

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Seth
Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts:
The berlin underground server

He's actually winning these days? Surprise

Big grin

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

hooli wgvd
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts:
The berlin underground server

hi redass,
1. If we ban all good players, why should we ban you? Even me, the most worse e+-clanplayer, was able to to beat you several times, but i couldn´t beat good players!
Furthermore i´d like to know which good players are banned from our server? I bet you are a whole bunch and meet every day to complain about how bad the admins from BU-Server are right?

2.If you don´t like our config, so why do you play it (or played it before ban Tongue)?

3. I didn´t ban you for no reason! Yesterday you blamed everybody who killed you with railgun (f.e.: Domi, Rabauke, dkzs and me) a fucking noob and asshole. As admin i have to secure a nice gaming atmosphere on our server, without people who blame others for their way to play, so my only opportunity was to ban you! Even a player from your own clan, who was online aswell yesterday, complained about you and your behaviour and I fully agree with him!

I´m glad that most of the persons which answered before me already recogniced what a fool you are. That´s all i have to say to this topic Happy
hooli !!! :)_ !!!

^killer
Killer0074's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts:
BE Belgium
The berlin underground server

LMAO
EN manouche?
lol this guy love me since sod Happy he banned me from servers and called me always as idiot
i hate him and will be never friendly with him, whats the reason?
calling me camper during a game which i stay on defense
calling me lamer cause im enjoying my game
trying to correct my words everytime <lmao>
last time he came to P9 server and told me that i will get a ban (dunno reason)

GG radasshole Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Big grin Big grin Big grin

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

mow Q [EN]
Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts:
The berlin underground server

banana, u dont must love im. but since u was always not that easy to handle, (to say it nice), he would have had his reasons. But i forgot, banana, u never make mistakes, sorry for claiming.

btw, manou on p9 server? sounds a bit redicolous. (not because he wouldnt like it, i dunno that currenlty, but because he has tons of works currently)

and banana, without manou, there wouldnt be a well based H2O Server on a optimised linux-kernel.