The A380 is off!

19 replies [Last post]
term+
Site administrator
term's picture
Considering that my profession covers the Aviation Industry, this is really BIG news. I thought I would share it with everyone if you hadnt already known Cool

The Airbus A380 took off from Toulouse Intl. Airport in France this morning. The aircraft pulls 400 tonnes +, with 2 passenger floors.

This aircraft is double the size of a normal B747-438ER.

:!: An interesting fact: 70 cars can be parked onto one wing of the A380 Surprise

I wish one day I could pilot this big beast :twisted:

Login or register to view attached files

ExcessivePlus Administrator

"!trouble:un1ty!"
Trouble's picture

Sounds and looks very BIG and NICE Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud Winking Winking Winking

SARASOTA|BE|
robertlebel's picture

hey if you put 70 cars on one wing you might want to put 70 on the other wing....my be better for the way it flys Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

nothing is new under the sun

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

means alot to me, cause the wings are built in my country (wales) it makes a hell of alot of jobs and if its a success wales becomes maybe the biggestplane building country in europe, which is good for a country a quarter the size of germany

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BROKEN
AzT's picture

damn! ^^

Better a broken promise than none at all.
Mark Twain

|_EM*TAKER

OMG... Nice plane..i wish me one for christmas

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

The Engines too Darklord Surprise

Christmas... Prepare to pay anything up to a billion $ Shock

EVOL.GLUON

man that's fuck*ng big ... lol

parasight [E+]
parasight's picture

I live right below our airport's entry lane, they fly only a few hundred meters above my head. Sometimes the wind knocks tiles off our roofs. Sounds like more fun...

And what does this mean for the air I breathe in all day? Did they do anything to make this beast more environment-friendly than its predecessors?

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

no idea, I would believe to think that it would be more environmentally friendly.

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

hehe i didnt realise we build the engines too lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------