®TDML2016 // Unique 2:0 Vendetta

21 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
p1atinum wrote:

trickz wrote:
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
You are a monster trickz, will be orgasmic to play with u

lol, that was my first game since month without any warmup and while being drunk, but thanks xd

he actually played with his eyes closed and tied hands

u forgot to add that his pc was turned off and he had no mouse! btw not to be negative but, his score was same as the rest of the players, was a very balanced game, differed just by couple of frags, dunno why bax jizzed on him lol

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

Gg both clans, i totally forgot why i left eplus Big grin the ubber packet loss on 20% is great tho Happy. @rixo uff no thx i dont find it exaited and fun to play no more, thats why i didnt play for year and half.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: TDML2016 // Unique 2:0 Vendetta

Trickz don't get motivated by my comment, im not vendetta, im gonna creak you like an insect
@fabio, scores arent rly diff as u say but i watched him and i liked how he played, just yesterday. Test of cws just boring

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Gg, good job 3 musketeers Tongue

/
q3fun's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

Gg both clans, i totally forgot why i left eplus Big grin the ubber packet loss on 20% is great tho Happy. @rixo uff no thx i dont find it exaited and fun to play no more, thats why i didnt play for year and half.

ahahaha stop use wh and other hack man. i remember i see long time you used cheat on beer freezer

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
/ wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

ahahaha stop use wh and other hack man. i remember i see long time you used cheat on beer freezer

after 5 years still same story with voron xddddddd

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

/ wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:

after 5 years still same story with voron xddddddd

Give it few more years and stories will be legends xd

[MR.]MIXERX

/
q3fun's picture

Frrr, you must accept this. You have all ClientDemos of q3dm4. Who is guilty, what guys waited an hour on referee and he don't come?

[MR.]FRRR
Site administrator
Frrr's picture
Re: TDML2016 // Unique 2:0 Vendetta

I will accept this one, there is a MVD from Overkill (tnx Mix), and ill spend some more time watching single povs....this is an exception, please make MVD-s in further games if you want them ranked.

forever and one