®TDML2014R2: VENDETTA 2:0 PHNX 24.04.2014

27 replies [Last post]
cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: TDML2014R2: VENDETTA 2:0 PHNX 24.04.2014

relax guys its just the game Happy

and klatwa next time do /reconnect to reset your referee privilege, /callvote is enough to load maps etc.
both sides should agreed on ref from the opposite clan if there was no one else available on that time
btw I dont believe klatwa would spectate & reveal enemy positions to his clan members Happy

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
dr4nzy wrote:

you knew it and you still saying what a idiot guy or gay? learn something ..2 years ago you come to me and trying join like baby crying you get skill bcoz of me i helped you with configs now saying shit to me?? you have to thx to me i have problems i cant play well i congrats vendetta but you still trying shit things on me

excuse me what??? are u smoking or taking smth lol? i NEVER EVER asked to join ANY OF YOUR clans lol in your dreams maybe (i was always 3m and eXtreme, just when eX die i joined my m8s clan Ven) Winking and thats a fact lal...joining u ufff never ever it would be like a nightmare forme lol, u never helped me with configs cos u know nothing about cfgs, and dont come here saying shits after yours yesterday fucking 1h waiting while u was siting in your teamspeak like a bitch wasiting our times, so keep ur mouth shut fucked up next time, and dont come here saying bullcrap as always. Better go and open your 10000 clan insteed. and im here 4 years now, check profile :F by the way it was me who kicked u out of 3m xD cos u dont even know how to fucking strafe jump :FFF.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

like russian bitch ok nomore talking with you lier i was talking about before extreme and 3m nvm none remembering old times my old friends equel like you. ok conversation gg i understood now what can i do Happy
i didnt read totally never joined 3m and none kicked me any clan in e+

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
dr4nzy wrote:

like russian bitch ok nomore talking with you lier i was talking about before extreme and 3m nvm none remembering old times my old friends equel like you. ok conversation gg i understood now what can i do Happy
i didnt read totally never joined 3m and none kicked me any clan in e+

there wasnt any clan for me before 3m, again u failed, same with eX. And yes u was removed from BC(3m), cos of ur bad attitude and behaviour. Keep your facts straight. GG and gl in next rounds.

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

check my history i didnt join any rail or idiot clans.. my history> ka(thc),bbs,lsf,f2b no more.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
dr4nzy wrote:

check my history i didnt join any rail or idiot clans.. my history> ka(thc),bbs,lsf,f2b no more.

damn i had to re check my old hard drivers to find this screenshot xD but look what we have here?????? can u see it now? Big grin OWNED hard.

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

buaaahhahahaha what an idiot , can u atleast lie with somewhat decency? that must've been ANOTHER dranzer then! buahahah

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

i though it was team i think i didnt remember that bc..i didnt played any clanwar. i joined many teams

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

ye ye :] gg.

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

D\V/N

demos

cheers, divin