TDM League Round 10 \ DS 2 : 0 OSC \ 16.12.2007

36 replies [Last post]
DeN
DeN's picture

Next time we will choose one server where you have good ping and second server where our ping, without jump and shooting lags.
Bad game.

22.03.05 - 09.04.05 "GenX"

24.08.05 - 06.05.07 "Wasp"

06.05.07 - 30.10.08 "OSC"

30.10.08 - 18.02.10 Pause

13.08.10 - 23.02.2011 "unique*"

10.10.10 - 17.06.2011 "*BC*" (railonly)

17.07.11 - ... "[Mr.]"
The End

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
DeN wrote:

without jump and shooting lags

Easy way: say "pls do map_restart"... Btw. Ping was fine for everyone (exept mouzer Tongue). Cmon guyz... I see u cant lose. And comments like "fuck off" wanst sound friendly at all..

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

Lakitu
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

DeN wrote:
without jump and shooting lags

Easy way: say "pls do map_restart"... Btw. Ping was fine for everyone (exept mouzer Tongue). Cmon guyz... I see u cant lose. And comments like "fuck off" wanst sound friendly at all..

HAHAHAHAHA, LOOK WHO'S TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! Laughing Laughing

Oh and we can lose, only you who blamed us for the "crappy" server we got,
but you didn't do anything with it, just played? We had to start half an hour later. Your guys whined about the ping on the server we got, Mouzer did not, he didn't even say anything. Think before talking, Asc. Before you start talking about some of the OSC members whining, you should now you're a big whiner yourself. Winking

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
Lakitu wrote:

xDDDD i was quiet. When trs ask me for server i gave u ip. Thats all. Stop telling bs... and put your "whining" in your young ass xD Look at demos. Have i ever say something bad at OSC members..? :roll: u r weird.

This is next proof that u cant lose xD

Btw look at this screen. (that was rs server) and think (if u can) who will play with such a shit ping..? ah i can forgive u cuz u r just a kid. xD

(This is whining)

thc * nex
Kris's picture

Nice game Ds & Osc.

ps. those "fuck off..." after game was unexpected Shock Thinking

Lakitu
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Lakitu wrote:

xDDDD i was quiet. When trs ask me for server i gave u ip. Thats all. Stop telling bs... and put your "whining" in your young ass xD Look at demos. Have i ever say something bad at OSC members..? :roll: u r weird.

This is next proof that u cant lose xD

Btw look at this screen. (that was rs server) and think (if u can) who will play with such a shit ping..? ah i can forgive u cuz u r just a kid. xD

(This is whining)

I'm not the one talking bullshit here.
Firstly:

Quote:
it's ur own fault that we start this late, you brought a crappy server

I don't have that quote correctly in my head, but I know for sure who said it and who didn't do anything instead of playing and blaming us.

Secondly, I'm not a whiner. (Well, maybe I was earlier - Still a time ago and I was far from such a whiner you are now - Who's the guy saying "I would've owned you if this was plus.cfg"? Too bad that WASN'T plus.cfg and if you hate m0ve so much as you say, why not just walk away and go play on another server instead of bitching about your config crap?)

Thirdly, I never said you've talked crap about OSC members.
What proof are you talking about?

Fourth, I had a not-so-good ping myself, but I didn't whine about it. Instead of the "aaaa, we can't play here cuz of our pings", you could've used the time to find a server, but no - You were only playing.

Fifth, I do think better than you, and I even write english better than you too. Btw, I can play under those occurrences. Winking

Sixth, Forgive me for what? I have nothing to say sorry for.
----

Look, I might be younger than you and I might be a kid, but the ones who's talking about it and use that as an argument really don't have any arguments at all, so keep your kid-thoughts for yourself and stuff them in your ass. Winking
----
EDIT

thc * nex wrote:
Nice game Ds & Osc.

What fuck off's?

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
Lakitu wrote:

I don't have that quote correctly in my head, but I know for sure who said it and who didn't do anything instead of playing and blaming us.

For sure it wasnt me xD I was that guy who gave ip. And u was that guy who said "we wont go" and u stay alone xD

Lakitu wrote:

Secondly, I'm not a whiner. (Well, maybe I was earlier - Still a time ago and I was far from such a whiner you are now - Who's the guy saying "I would've owned you if this was plus.cfg"? Too bad that WASN'T plus.cfg and if you hate m0ve so much as you say, why not just walk away and go play on another server instead of bitching about your config crap?)

Hahahahaha. It was like that:
ascari: can we play on plus.cfg
ascari banned.

No comment.

Lakitu wrote:

Fourth, I had a not-so-good ping myself, but I didn't whine about it. Instead of the "aaaa, we can't play here cuz of our pings", you could've used the time to find a server, but no - You were only playing.

I was waiting for answer about server. And u all: "so we take wo" xDD

Lakitu wrote:

Fifth, I do think better than you, and I even write english better than you too. Btw, I can play under those occurrences. Winking

Yes u r the best. :roll:

Lakitu wrote:

Sixth, Forgive me for what? I have nothing to say sorry for.

Thanks god.

Lakitu wrote:

Look, I might be younger than you and I might be a kid, but the ones who's talking about it and use that as an argument really don't have any arguments at all, so keep your kid-thoughts for yourself and stuff them in your ass. Winking

Kid xDDD

Lakitu wrote:

thc * nex wrote:
Nice game Ds & Osc.

What fuck off's?

Another proof of your "I do think better than" xD

btw look at demo.

Anyway GG OSC. Maybe next time.

Lakitu
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Lakitu wrote:

For sure it wasnt me xD I was that guy who gave ip. And u was that guy who said "we wont go" and u stay alone xD

Yeah, you were the guy who gave IP. AFTER 15 MINUTES! And I was not the guy saying "we won't go", and no, I wasn't the last man standing.

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Lakitu wrote:
Secondly, I'm not a whiner. (Well, maybe I was earlier - Still a time ago and I was far from such a whineryou are now - Who's the guy saying "I would've owned you if this was plus.cfg"? Too bad that WASN'T plus.cfg and if you hate m0ve so much as you say, why not just walk away and go play on another server instead of bitching about your config crap?)

Hahahahaha. It was like that:
ascari: can we play on plus.cfg
ascari banned.

First of all, I wasn't the one to ban you.
Second, you're lying again, dude and I'm sure foksie can assure you on that since he was the third person to be on the server. it went like this:
ascari got fragged by lakitu
ascari got fragged by lakitu
ascari: imo you're not a good player
lakitu: imo i don't give a fuck about what you're saying
ascari banned.

and the second time, not so long ago, I won over you each time again, you were like this:
ascari: if this was plus.cfg i would win

Oops! Something you forgot to mention!

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Lakitu wrote:

Wrong again, crybaby. You kept whining about the ping without giving US a server. We told you to stop the whining and find a server instead and that didn't happen before 15 minutes.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
Lakitu wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Lakitu wrote:

Yeah, you were the guy who gave IP. AFTER 15 MINUTES! And I was not the guy saying "we won't go", and no, I wasn't the last man standing.

Yes u were... i gave u ip and u said:"We wont go.." (damn i deleted screens Worried, i had everything on them) After 15 mins so everything is fine cuz we had 20 mins.

Lakitu wrote:

Second, you're lying again, dude and I'm sure foksie can assure you on that since he was the third person to be on the server.

Yes, this is true cuz he doesnt like me xD and i know you two are friends.

Lakitu wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Lakitu wrote:

Wrong again, crybaby. You kept whining about the ping without giving US a server. We told you to stop the whining and find a server instead and that didn't happen before 15 minutes.

Buahahahahahahaha Laughing I said it before that i didnt whining... i was quiet like never xD

Ok stop it Big grin Leave it on GG Smug

Lakitu
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Lakitu wrote:
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Lakitu wrote:

Yes u were... i gave u ip and u said:"We wont go.." (damn i deleted screens Worried, i had everything on them) After 15 mins so everything is fine cuz we had 20 mins.

Nope, Mad was the one saying so 'cause he was going to check the server first before switching. I didn't say "we won't go" like I meant it as I was angry (or how to explain..). I might've said something like "OSC, don't go" because Mad said he was going to check the server and see if it was ok.
You keep cutting off some of the context.

Gason wrote:
Lakitu wrote:
Second, you're lying again, dude and I'm sure foksie can assure you on that since he was the third person to be on the server.

Yes, this is true cuz he doesnt like me xD and i know you two are friends.

Yes, this is true because it is the truth. Winking Lol, stop trying to twist the truth all the time.

Gason wrote:

Lakitu wrote:
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Lakitu wrote:

Buahahahahahahaha Laughing I said it before that i didnt whining... i was quiet like never xD

You in plural. PLURAL. Come on Asc, that was something of the first you learned in english. :roll: Anyway, you DID talk. Winking