TDM League R6 /OSC 2:1 C4/ 18.11.07.

39 replies [Last post]
OSC·MADMASTER
Revolution's picture
ghost wrote:

Quote:
i m sure if we losed hq will say oh because dea didnt play , but nvm , love makes blind

u dont know me well then, in mine eyes that change in last minute was wrong to make, not couse dea go spect but couse den jumped to realy hot game and enemies gain on him frags, and dea netto was -2 so aint thatd bad and changing was risky cuz u did it in moment when time was ur worst enemy, enemies didnt cared about, but u distrubd ur own team focus due that and u were quickly losing points, from the spect position it was look more obvious Winking

well sorry to disapoint u but in other cws it works , and as i said i will do it again and again when i think thats right thing :]
and ofc u are doing that because of dea , u was disturbing my ass all the time to let her play and u didnt care bevor in others cw who of osc played and who gone spec Happy but as i said nvm just keep talking , only changes that makes is that i wont take a ref falled in love in one of osc next time Big grin

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture

gg both Big grin

Furiat wrote:
..problems were with players and some wywalało. .....

luzer wrote:

ja via delete this forum plz ja tell term the create a new name AMG forum..

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

from 26.07.08 to 31.12.9999

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

ghost
OSC·MADMASTER wrote:

and ofc u are doing that because of dea , u was disturbing my ass all the time to let her play and u didnt care bevor in others cw who of osc played and who gone spec Happy but as i said nvm just keep talking , only changes that makes is that i wont take a ref falled in love in one of osc next time Big grin

dunno if thats joke or not but u crossed the line now, i said u on overkill, while we were w8 on some players, by tell 'let dea play, if not i will distrupt ur gameplay' i think thats was obvious joke but now im dont sure if it was for u

tell me then did i distrubt ur gameplay?

i think while taking referee spot i can sum up the game, and please tell me that i did say something thats aint true

NARANCA
Narcyz's picture

gg osc, c4, dea Big grin

btw why some ppl always looking for not existing problems :roll:

: )

Lakitu
kTm*Dea wrote:

Lakitu wrote:
gg's Happy btw, this is round #6, dea Tongue

orly... ;PPP

anyway, sry for lost dm17 osc...ggs ,]

YA RLY! Big grin

*MOUZER*

GG Both!.. wel played .. sad that i missed it (again:P)

Anyway. mad and hq.. pointless discussion
The game is played, nothing can be changed.. thats how it was and thats how it will remain.. So lets not fight over such a stupid thing.

I don't like to be a product of my environment, I like my environment to be a product of me.

OSC·MADMASTER
Revolution's picture

i m not fighting about nothing just explaining him coz he had a problem that his girl is gone to spec !
game played or not, pointless or not, it doesnt matter , somepeople cant let it be to let others alone , and always to much "i m smart-comments" i try to clear them when i can :]

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
OSC·MADMASTER wrote:

in dm17 bazz and ozzy were laggy , ozzy had a bad day , ormy was soudainly disconnected of server , my mouse was broken and dea was very nervous at the end

And what else? LoL madmaster.. are u crying ? or what? leave it on GG...

Well played C4 Winking

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

OSC·MADMASTER
Revolution's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

OSC·MADMASTER wrote:
in dm17 bazz and ozzy were laggy , ozzy had a bad day , ormy was soudainly disconnected of server , my mouse was broken and dea was very nervous at the end

And what else? LoL madmaster.. are u crying ? or what? leave it on GG...

Well played C4 Winking

Nitro asked what happend and i answered him and if u can read i already wrote impressive performance c4 so pls Don''t tell anyone

ghost
OSC·MADMASTER wrote:

i m not fighting about nothing just explaining him coz he had a problem that his girl is gone to spec !

juts an omg and eot as i see, cant change ur mind, let it be that u know beter what i do think