TDM League 2012 // R2 // .DA| vs .LSF*

7 replies [Last post]
kszksz
japierdole's picture

Hey peps, looks like we are playing 2nd round against you so what day and time would you like to play this game? I'd like to tip off you, we are not able to play at weekends (friday evenings included), regards. ;]

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

XED * MU
xed's picture
Re: TDM League 2012 // R2 // .DA| vs .LSF*

MU play with LSF Sunday 20:00 so i think he have just in this 'sunday' time. Or next week Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

We play against MU this sunday at 20,00. So .DA we can play next week, gonna tell u smth asap i can!

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

kszksz
japierdole's picture

Okay, regards.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

kotek
Silvia's picture

Sorry, but i cant play 27 Oct

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

We can play thursday at 20,00! polish time! see ya thursday, give info about which server

Aero wrote:

kszksz
japierdole's picture

I don't think we will be able to play ath thursday/friday/weekend cuz we have holidays in Poland

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

all is already talked and we dealed to meet, at Wednesday(31-10-12) 20,30 PL time, server: TDM LEAGUE 2012 #1 by A-ONES.DE pw: 2012 (if u disagree, just say it), ref: maja

Aero wrote: