TAG::TnT vs NSSC 2:0 :: 01.11.2007

22 replies [Last post]
TNT|¯||¯[]|¯▐¯|?_|¯
tomasek's picture

omg Ascari when DS Started To Play In E+ Did They Say Here Is A Quote "Impossible Smug Just ignore cw's like that... this is next clan for few cw'a and then just dissaprear.. sensless.." Give Them A Chance We Will Help Them To Make TAGs And Everything !! Happy I Just Think That Everyone Should Have Their Chance You Made A Lame Post Laughing Maybe Their Clan Will Die Soon But Im Sure That Many Better Clans Will Have Time To Help Them TNT Will Help Them For Sure !! Happy Rena Wrote "Somebody help them to make tag of clan as well and member names as well in clandb ?" Thats The Way It Suposed To Be N1

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
TNT|¯||¯[]|¯▐¯|?_|¯ wrote:

omg Ascari when DS Started To Play In E+ Did They Say Here Is A Quote "Impossible Smug Just ignore cw's like that... this is next clan for few cw'a and then just dissaprear.. sensless.." Give Them A Chance We Will Help Them To Make TAGs And Everything !! Happy I Just Think That Everyone Should Have Their Chance You Made A Lame Post Laughing Maybe Their Clan Will Die Soon But Im Shure That Many Better Clans Will Have Time To Help Them TNT Will Help Them For Shure !! Happy

Yes yes of course Smug But. who is playin there Happy Guys who was playin in clans which died after few ranikng games. Same guys are creating new clans after dieing another.. a little bit sensless like i wrote. This guys (aka "Dzieci Neo") for me are at least stupid.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

omg Ascari when DS Started To Play In E+ Did They Say Here Is A Quote "Impossible Smug Just ignore cw's like that... this is next clan for few cw'a and then just dissaprear.. sensless.." Give Them A Chance We Will Help Them To Make TAGs And Everything !! Happy I Just Think That Everyone Should Have Their Chance You Made A Lame Post Laughing Maybe Their Clan Will Die Soon But Im Sure That Many Better Clans Will Have Time To Help Them TNT Will Help Them For Sure !! Happy Rena Wrote "Somebody help them to make tag of clan as well and member names as well in clandb ?" Thats The Way It Suposed To Be N1

Omg, ask your polish teacher when to use big letter.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

N!eLo
HaoSss's picture

gg ;] tnt

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

Omg, ask your polish teacher when to use big letter.

lulz, yeah. Reading Tomas's posts is a pain in the ass. I guess it's a good thing 95% of them contains only one or two emoticons and no text at all? :roll:

Also, there really should be some restrictions in the ranking for clans which come out of nowhere only to play three or four cw's and give some points to their betters.

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture

In my opinio we should stop this discuss. couse many clans ant exist and they don't have chance. Lets give new onece change and HELP!!!. If we don't do it . new clans die so fast and we will play better same clans to the end of earth.

Furiat wrote:
..problems were with players and some wywalało. .....

luzer wrote:

ja via delete this forum plz ja tell term the create a new name AMG forum..

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

from 26.07.08 to 31.12.9999

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
TNT|ARGHALI wrote:

In my opinio we should stop this discuss. couse many clans ant exist and they don't have chance. Lets give new onece change and HELP!!!. If we don't do it . new clans die so fast and we will play better same clans to the end of earth.

Y, look in clandb.. i think toooooooo many clans is registered.. chance? lol we gave to many chances.. this is getting boring and this guys are bringing shame upon all polish players.. and multiclaning is very popular in such clans.. bleh.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

TNT|¯||¯[]|¯▐¯|?_|¯
tomasek's picture

Laughing I Like Big Letters Laughing Dont Read Them If You Want Winking Anyways Some Clan Will Help New Born Clans Some Dont *TNT* Will Help Any Other Clan :!: If They Need Our Help For Sure Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Laughing I Like Big Letters Laughing Dont Read Them If You Want

No, you don't understand. It's bloody annoying. Every time someone reads your post, he must also wade through that absurdity that writing every word like it was the beginning of a sentence is. Actually, i have a good mind to warn you to stop writing like that.

mow Q [EN]

mad, thats called kind of egoism, noting new in e+.