®TAG: M[]R 2:0 ZMB | 20.09.09

14 replies [Last post]
VENDETTA HYDE
*ZMB*SEEBZ* wrote:

ONE THING HYDE... DO NOT COME TO OUR TRAINS, AND DO NOT SPAM MY MSN IN SEARCH FOR A CW JUST AFTER WE HAVE HAD ONE, IT'S ANNOYING, I DON'T WANT TO BE APPROACHED BY YOU 3265436346 TIMES A DAY IN ORDER FOR ME TO REJECT YOU EVERY TIME! DO NOT CONTACT OTHER MEMBERS OF ZOMBIE AND TRY TO ARRANGE CW WITH THEM(LIKE WITH KID). thank you in advance.

ok sorry ;P

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
VENDETTA HYDE wrote:

*ZMB*SEEBZ* wrote:
ONE THING HYDE... DO NOT COME TO OUR TRAINS, AND DO NOT SPAM MY MSN IN SEARCH FOR A CW JUST AFTER WE HAVE HAD ONE, IT'S ANNOYING, I DON'T WANT TO BE APPROACHED BY YOU 3265436346 TIMES A DAY IN ORDER FOR ME TO REJECT YOU EVERY TIME! DO NOT CONTACT OTHER MEMBERS OF ZOMBIE AND TRY TO ARRANGE CW WITH THEM(LIKE WITH KID). thank you in advance.

ok sorry ;P

yes it's annoying but it's the only way to arrange a cw nowadays
it only shows how good leader he is (yet lil' bit annoying xD ).

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
kLighter wrote:

VENDETTA HYDE wrote:
*ZMB*SEEBZ* wrote:

ok sorry ;P

yes it's annoying but it's the only way to arrange a cw nowadays
it only shows how good leader he is (yet lil' bit annoying xD ).

If that is your opinion of a good leader.... His typ of approach qualifies into the former "Balrog League of annoyance"

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

unique * razer
raz's picture

gg