®TAG/ F2B 2:0 BC /02.05.2010

28 replies [Last post]
officiallydead
3M'blackrose wrote:

no way ange:p i wwas better bc you all had bad days...as skull too:)

P.S. Kiku hate you:p grrrr

just words of anger :ppp i know u dont!!!

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
officiallydead wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:

dream on sister(or how this say)Tongue

eXtreme.nosia!
Nosia's picture

impressive game F2b's ! Happy btw i knew that we will win Happy

You are gangsters? No! We are russians!

mow Q [EN]

What i actually not really understand is, even if smo has a bad day, the overall-perfomance is usually close to the normal performance. Was it really just because zender was missing? Just wondering since we lost already twice against extreme (1 FW and 1 CW), and lost already once against unique and won once against unique (both fws), but all games pretty close. BC won both in a row. 

What are the reasons? Happy

Don't get me wrong, u played better than at our last war, but i expected a more close fight since u did beat 2 favs.

outofhere!
hook's picture

gg and nice banana tags Big smile

skull is noob XD....i think he eat a sandwich and type some comments in a forum and on msn - see hax on other servers.. @ the same time he play vs you.. Exclamation Mark

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

officiallydead wrote:
3M'blackrose wrote:

dream on sister(or how this say)Tongue

its dream on kuku dream on xD

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
outofhere! wrote:

gg and nice banana tags Big smile

skull is noob XD....i think he eat a sandwich and type some comments in a forum and on msn - see hax on other servers.. @ the same time he play vs you.. Exclamation Mark

hehe n1 Smug

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

What i actually not really understand is, even if smo has a bad day, the overall-perfomance is usually close to the normal performance. Was it really just because zender was missing? Just wondering since we lost already twice against extreme (1 FW and 1 CW), and lost already once against unique and won once against unique (both fws), but all games pretty close. BC won both in a row. 

Don't get me wrong, u played better than at our last war, but i expected a more close fight since u did beat 2 favs.

Reasons are simple:
Bad day for 3 bananas...lol...noxx didnt played 3 days...blade had pain in head cos he had a party before this day...and me...i had this week full of nervus and s*** in work and in home Confused so answer is:
not concentrated/thinking in game and total relax Smug
anyway, hope to play again when we be all ok, as i like very much play vs f2b Happy

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

officiallydead
3M'darkangel wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:

Reasons are simple:
Bad day for 3 bananas...lol...noxx didnt played 3 days...blade had pain in head cos he had a party before this day...and me...i had this week full of nervus and s*** in work and in home Confused so answer is:
not concentrated/thinking in game and total relax Smug
anyway, hope to play again when we be all ok, as i like very much play vs f2b Happy

excuses.. :>>> i was drunk like hell at friday (lost my digicam somewhere and 35 euro Tongue), saturday i went to the beach for grill...i ate like a pig, drunk again like an idiot, went to the beach bar drunk again...came sunday eveninin after 4 hours sleep and still i played good :PPP

btw i always thought rose is noxx oO Tongue

*ZMB*SEEBZ*
Seebz's picture

Again, much thanks to Zontik!