eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: ®TAG: DIE 2:0 JUMPS 19.12.2010
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

dickhead, this rule wont affect ebashu.

that's insulting a MOD... gg

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

it wasn't the lack of ''democracy'' was the factor to change Rank Moderators? Winking

I am addicted to life.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
dickhead, this rule wont affect ebashu.

that's insulting a MOD... gg

Can I tell a dickhead to you now? Thx, dickhead, beause you are the one for sure if you dont see the idiocy of this implentment. gg

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

that warning list has been bit fucked up, didn't recognise till now and i prolly will look who wrote it down falsely.

please don't complain, this yellow and red card system has been taken from football, should be obvious, shouldn't it?

will check the rest laters.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

IMPULSE
korso's picture

tgk can't be banned because:

As I understand players get their bans when using cheat programs. I hope everybody keep it in mind?

Did he use cheats? Can anyone prove what tgk using cheats? I think No, if yes then post it like for the rest (demo, screenshot and etc)

The reason of ban is

Quote:

EBASHU or Gateway
Reason: cheater support. (D4 clan also faked pl national team on a public server)
Duration: Permanent. (untrustable)

cheat support? like what? he writing cheat programs or provide with cheat programs to players or what? Can u prove it? If u can't prove guilt of man u can't punish him (praesumptio innocentiae). If u talk about ppl from D4 who used cheats, so how tgk can be responsible for their actions?

...Welcome to my world insect...

alienM
alienM's picture

He did "cheat supporting" or "friend supporting". If I know fine, Shadow, Pusik and Ebashu are friends in real life, too. Maybe even best friends. I think is normal that he didn't just blamed his friend and shoted him away because q3 cheats. His reaction is probably normal, or you guys expect that players are bots and robots without any feeling? I know that some of you here that can't understand, because you don't even have real life and friends inside it. If I know well, Shadow got removing ban in middle of december, so Ebashu deserve same removing of red card.
P.S. I have better things to do, then reading what you guys wrote in comments up. So I said what I think its right and for others comments (like Lakerman like to say) - I don't give a fuck...
P.S.2 AND I LOVE MY DEAR FRIEND PARADISE... I deserve for that red card, too?

bazz
Bazz's picture

those rules are really strange,no words
yellow-red-banned,so add also green and blue and some warnings.

anyway gg

METEORKID
Forum moderator Rank moderator
Meteorkid's picture
DRT-Bazz wrote:

those rules are really strange

http://www.talkfootball.co.uk/guides/football_red_cards.html

here you go its a quite widely reorganized way of doing a warning system the e+ one looks slightly different basically you get a yellow for a minor offense and a red for a major. if you perform to minor offenses normally it turns into a red card. seeing that a red card b4 was only a primary warning not a final warning/ban i guess Ebashu gets his red card turned into a yellow card or even no cards due to what alien was saying.

Quote:
If I know well, Shadow got removing ban in middle of december, so Ebashu deserve same removing of red card.

the reason some people are stirred up about this is because the mods did not explain it well enough and thought Ebashu had a "current rule's" red card this is a simple mistake. which i'm sure they will learn how to avoid in the future Happy . hopefully Tongue gl

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

speaking like a normal player that has an opinion about this:

i agree that in normal practices because the system wasn't changed but actualy was a faulty one since the thread was upped then a fault should lead to a correction when found. but should not disable the game play because the fault was corrected too late .. what will happen now ? should we see all the jump's cws that were played after ebashu got red card to be unranked ? that would be kinda stupidness but in the same time the right thing to do .. i would say better to consider ebashu as having the last warning as was before the fault was corrected .. meaning red card (last warning ) turned into the corrected system's last warring which is yellow card .. why ? because i dont see a practical solution to decongestionise an error that caused confusion to every1 without breaking some fairplay rules like .. the right of playing without doing nothing ..?

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

despite the fact nobody in football does blocking the player from playing for a lifetime after they got a red cart Winking

I am addicted to life.