®TAG/ *BC* 2:1 IS /09.05.2010

18 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Hi all QUAKERS,

So today Banana Clan played vs IS Clan in freeze tag cup.

.:: 1st map: OSPDM8
Banana Clan (*BC*) 17 - 19 IS

.:: 2nd map: CPM14
Banana Clan (*BC*) 26 - 13 IS

.:: Tie map: DM5
Banana Clan (*BC*) 30 - 19 IS

.:: Gametype: TAG 3vs3 ::.

.:: Timelimit: 15 ::.

.:: Fraglimit: 0 ::.

.:: FriendlyFire: 0 ::.

.:: Config: bananarail.cfg ::.

.:: Pure: Enabled ::.

.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.

.:: Server: !B@N@N@ ::.

I had a problem with demo in ospdm8 map...i started to recording...but then the comand /stopmvd and all this...doesnt helped me to stop it...so....it was recording till the end of tie map and also some other maps xD...so i will try to...mmm modificate the demo and leave just that map Happy so will upload it next time...sorry Happy thx for the game.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

zender
zenderady's picture

GG to all, IS very well played. But please keep in mind to be respectful at the end of the match even if the outcome is not the one you expected.

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture

First of all -> GG guys!

[ot] I think first of all that rule 1a) is that clanleader should make sure that players are in place and well prepared for a cw,cup or no cup doesn't matter. PB and pure shouldn't be any problems at all as far as i'm concerned. If you have entered your clan to take part in a cup you will have time enough to sort shit out and not have people beeing kicked by pb.

And making people wait >45 minutes to play is a no go!

And Sake-> Please, if you have anything you want to say just say it! My 2 cents [/ot]

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

mow Q [EN]

ok, stupid comment from my side, until i have time for a serios one, later:

For all who think BC cheats, than F2B does, too. We did beat them twice with a higher score difference now in a cw.

About letting w8. BC didnt get a answer for a couple of days on forum, 45 minutes are not relevant in this case.

About pb and pure propblems.

Personally i just can join pure servers if the have already once a rotate with pure enabled. If a server will be set pure while i am on it, i get kicked until 1st map change. No reason to blame smo, since many have this problems, no matter which clan. About PB problems, IS had PB Problems in war vs F2B.

Before smo points on others, he should point on hisself first

zender
zenderady's picture

we are sorry for the waiting times and the problems with pb. We are still a young clan and we assure you in time these problems will not come up anymore.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: TAG/ *BC* 2:1 IS /09.05.2010

on youre PB problem, rightklick on pbsetup.exe mark the box competable with xp SP 2/3 and mark box run as administrator that should clear the PB problem with vista / win7

ontopic GG

mow Q [EN] wrote:

About PB problems, IS had PB Problems in war vs F2B.

Before
smo points on others, he should point on hisself first

Rusty wrote:

@ Impius : you weren't there so keep it for
yourself.

PHAIL Saiyajin, he didnt need to be there if he stated a fact what F2B experiented vs IS read think, think some more and post

accurun
12's picture
THC * SAKE wrote:

cw time was arranged at 20:45, we started playing something about 21:30

eXtremely'visible! wrote:

if you waited the opponent of war, for about 45 mins, then it is wo.

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

* If one clan doesnt show up after 20

minutes after set time [Time set on public forums] =WO

Yeah but IS decided to play.. and Banana won

ps: bananed

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Saiyajin

Imo u guys should just complain about things in which ur clan is perfect and without mistakes. I understand ur complains about the number of timeouts if it was more than twice per map.

was only twise:)

Rusty
Saiyajin's picture

make another topic : LATE CW's and talk there.

and rose, we lost that game.
at that game we were all there in time and only one had problems... you helped one, Impius, not all clan. so pls stop this spam because it's going nowhere.
the concern is about fair play not pb. i just said it..... but looks like everyone has a problem of his own.

just rank the game and stop this.

Can't be humble in the jungle....

mow Q [EN]

Sake, I understand you very much. It is not that i like it if a war starts far too late, but it mostly have reasons. And usually clans should help each other. Often my feelings are saying "§$%&/&%$%&/", but mostly i get it under control by normal thinking (sometimes not Laughing.

I usually keep myself back if something like this happens to me cause by someone else, but since i know, that u never can be sure, that something similiar will never happen by myself or by a member of my clan, i will always show "understanding" if such things happen.

----------------------

Saiya, u can't claim things and puss out later when u see u talked about wrong terms. Try to see this thread in context of the posts, than u may understand what i say. Just btw. in my carrier here, i helped already alot of people, or at least tried, and this not just to 1 person or clan. I am not just this little asshole as which i appear sometimes!

?_________?

I like both clans Big grin you know why Big grin
Ps. But on dm5 where 2 timeouts.
And about cpm14- so what the were holding one good position. When BC lost position, IS was standing there and waiting, But banana easly got back their place. So pls stop making another flame war about camp camp camp, There was so many flame topic about this that im sick of this.
And i know that taking 2 timeouts per one team in one map is nervous, but you need to be focus and chill and every things will be ok Happy

GG IS and BC Happy
Ps. Sake masz u mnie piataka Big grin

--))))d(-_-)b((((--