®TAG/ Banana 2:0 Sneaky / 14.04.2010

17 replies [Last post]
CSM> >HOLLOW
Piranha's picture

ok rozyk thx for quick answer and you must know i dont do this out of spite or whatever just say what i see Happy

like heavencloser Tongue (hehe)

and terror if they not part of excessive what are they? Worried

j wrote:

..build a robot who control ppl? we have mow!

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

yep terror.forgot to write this:)

heavencloser is not in our clan:) hiszy is simple clan .they are not in ep comunity

CSM> >HOLLOW
Piranha's picture

i dont really play q3 much these days the game bores me now played too much!!!

but i sometimes come for a game and if war is on i will come and pwn U RoRo LOL

i dont say heavencloser is in BC lol, just think back to when i say he is a cheater and you all say no he isnt he is a very gd player so i left BC and now u finally saw that he is cheater and removed him Big grin

<3

j wrote:

..build a robot who control ppl? we have mow!

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

but yesterday you didnt come to help to your clan:)

only towik call me RoRo:p

after this war between players about is heaven cheater or not and after he become inactive we deleted him)

alienM
alienM's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

hiszy or whatever the name is, is not part of Excessive scene.

They play on e+ mod, too. I think they dont need be tracked on spider if they use e+ mod, so they are part of e+... They participe very often in e+ community, all clan members, playing on our servers, playing fws and cw with clans from "here" (ask R2 if you not believe). And they posted newz on their website about Asphyx "today
was WEDNESDAY 14.04.2010 / BEST RAIL & Hook EVENT PART 3
". So, you can't say that they are not part of e+ community. Be sure that if they track their servers here, one of their server would be first ranked on this list. I just try be fair, and I admit that I (lets say) copyed their idea about that kind of cfg. This cfg which you play on cup is similar copy of hiszy cfg too. I am not defending nobody, but this is truth.... Winking
P.S. My comment is not related for this cw Winking

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

bah c'mon dont make spam in my post! Smug it was very beautiful Smug isnt terror? Big grin after all this Happy however it was very friendly war, all had fun ''specialy Supermen'' Happy
Noxx returnet to BC and leaved hiszy some months ago, so is valid player.
About hiszy, in their oficial website, was a post that hiszy clan or what ever is, is disagred with terms and policity of the excessiveplus comunity and they delated their server and clan from e+.

Hiszy server run ioQuake, so all can conect there also who dont have mod...or what ever Tongue im new in programing servers, but i think is very different things like e+ mod server or ioQuake server , but all what i know about io servers is that they dont/cant run pb Smug

Sad that their leader delated that post on their website, as I just looked and didnt find it Smug however is not my problem Happy as here no one copyed the cfg of hiszy, and if you search in e+ forums my post about banana.cfg and all that, you will se who had that idea 5 years ago Smug rail+gautlet+granades+bfg Smug 5 years old idea Happy no one here copied just ''reanimated'' that idea Happy ofc with some differences in game config etc. etc. etc. Happy
Hm what more Smug please make sure to post only coments here about this war as players enter to read about war not old disucsions of 'ex' players or 'clans' that arent in e+ db Happy or make a new post in forum offtopic Smug

Ok thx Big grin and thx for the war gg both clans Happy hope to play again Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

[img]javascript:nicImTemp();[/img]