- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Sub.TnT 2:1 2.ND/24.07.07
23. July 2007 - 19:12
#11
® Sub.TnT 2:1 2.ND/24.07.07
Let me be clear. I put in last two days 45 CWs in database. I haven't time to use "Photo Shop" to see is result and scores correct as you wrote. In fact I do here just to see if it is right. But I don't really care. Put screens where I can see scores or no results in DB.
Cheers !
24. July 2007 - 14:02
#12
® Sub.TnT 2:1 2.ND/24.07.07
Here u go ....clean screens from 2.nd leader...............
Happy ??
24. July 2007 - 16:45
#13
® Sub.TnT 2:1 2.ND/24.07.07
Yes ![]()
25. July 2007 - 10:23
#14
® Sub.TnT 2:1 2.ND/24.07.07
ok scores are now clean, war remarked.
and dont do that again, please.
25. July 2007 - 10:37
#15
® Sub.TnT 2:1 2.ND/24.07.07
Yup, but with date 24.07.07 when valid screens posted... I make correction in header post.






