Spammer around Excessive Plus

29 replies [Last post]
ALEX.K
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Spammer around Excessive Plus

you meant me?

kerry
Keres's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts:
Spammer around Excessive Plus

I am a spammer with pride...

*spam spam* Big grin ~see

ALEX.K
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Spammer around Excessive Plus

TEST
*no spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

MATTHEYAS
mattheyas's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts:
Spammer around Excessive Plus

i think best is to talk with him,
everything has a reason.. Idea

ALEX.K
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Spammer around Excessive Plus
MATTHEYAS wrote:

i think best is to talk with him,
everything has a reason.. Idea

thats true.

Btw ,about faith fucking. WHy dont you say it the easy way:
1st option:
Faith is unfukable.
2nd option:
Faith is no fuck. Big grin

kraster
kraster's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
Spammer around Excessive Plus
ALEX.K wrote:

MATTHEYAS wrote:
i think best is to talk with him,
everything has a reason.. Idea

thats true.

Btw ,about faith fucking. WHy dont you say it the easy way:
1st option:
Faith is unfukable.
2nd option:
Faith is no fuck. Big grin

am I the only one that saw a stupid when entering the topic ? Happy

.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Spammer around Excessive Plus
ALEX.K wrote:

MATTHEYAS wrote:
i think best is to talk with him,
everything has a reason.. Idea

thats true.

Btw ,about faith fucking. WHy dont you say it the easy way:
1st option:
Faith is unfukable.
2nd option:
Faith is no fuck. Big grin
*Patented Shady-Edit* 3rd option
Alex, face the prison wall, bend over and dont scream too much Laughing

Kinda difficult to find reason within those few words (not saying it as an offence alex, it really is written in a hard-to-understand style) Tongue

So instead of saying something reasonable, here's a 3rd option that includes the words "faith" and "fuck":

Option 3
(for option 3, look above)

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

ALEX.K
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Spammer around Excessive Plus
.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

ALEX.K wrote:
MATTHEYAS wrote:
i think best is to talk with him,
everything has a reason.. Idea

thats true.

Btw ,about faith fucking. WHy dont you say it the easy way:
1st option:
Faith is unfukable.
2nd option:
Faith is no fuck. Big grin
*Patented Shady-Edit* 3rd option
Alex, face the prison wall, bend over and dont scream too much Laughing

Kinda difficult to find reason within those few words (not saying it as an offence alex, it really is written in a hard-to-understand style) Tongue

So instead of saying something reasonable, here's a 3rd option that includes the words "faith" and "fuck":

Option 3
(for option 3, look above)

you.. you .. YOU!!.. YOU SPAMMER :twisted: Big grin

BRO+PHOBO
Phobophile's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts:
Spammer around Excessive Plus

It's like vandalism : servers are public and free of use why is there some little fags who can't understand that ?.. dunno.. dunno Crying