- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Smilie Zendo, Round 4
23. October 2008 - 23:02
#102
Smilie Zendo, Round 4
than
should be Odd and
should be Even and the number of smiles should be Even...
I know that I already loss but honestly I thought that only 4 smiles could be in koan...
26. October 2008 - 16:38
#104
Smilie Zendo, Round 4
Rule:
must be at Odd place, and
must be at Even place and there have to be exactly 1
and 1
smile.






Not correct. Here is an counter example.
I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!