- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
SFC 1 :: HYPER 2:0 2!SWEET/02.07.2007
gametype: freeze, game for SFC 2007, I. round
players: 5vs5
map: q3dm7, [9:7]
q3dm11, [12:3]
thx for refreeing shell, gg 2!s
gg 2!S!
gg my hypers ![]()
gg!
GG, we screwed tactically on dm11:(.
gg deky ![]()
GG Hyper.
How was it for you on dm7, when u did feel our breath in your neck? ![]()
gametype: freeze, game for SFC 2007, I. round
players: 5vs5
map: q3dm7, [9:7]
q3dm11, [12:3]thx for refreeing shell, gg 2!s
nice ![]()
next time u rock them 2!S ![]()
GG Hyper.
How was it for you on dm7, when u did feel our breath in your neck?
Hmm maybe maybe but on dm11 If fairly I felt roofing felt your noses in our ass! ![]()
wrote:
GG Hyper.How was it for you on dm7, when u did feel our breath in your neck?
Hmm maybe maybe but on dm11 If fairly I felt roofing felt your noses in our ass!
omg nosia , xDDDDDD :bounce:








gg both nice hyper
unlucky sweets on dm7