Servers..

10 replies [Last post]
{PH}Lord_Abortion[L]
Lord_Abortion's picture
Ok Multiple users in my house use the same cd key on quake 3 so we know not to get on wen another is playing but yesterday the other user in the house could get only 10 servers or none at all and im not online at all when this takes place me personnaly is baffeled by the whole thing odes anyone have any ideas to what is happening??? Thinking:

{PH}Lord_Abortion[L]
Lord_Abortion's picture

ok never mind he reinstalled it some mod was messing with it and he just has the main mods he needs to play and we can both play online and in the same srever at the same time

{PH}Lord_Abortion[L]
Lord_Abortion's picture

and another to add :oops: i came across this server called "the peoples vagina" lol and it was preety kool to me but i cant find it anymore wich is dissapointing does anyone know the IP or a list that has the IP???

U know,in the right upper corner of your posts next to the quote button there is a nice little button called edit.Maybe u could use it sometimes...instead of posting 3 times in a row.

{PH}Lord_Abortion[L]
Lord_Abortion's picture

ok done but does any one know the IP for that server???

Weebl

look for it in the spider mate

{PH}Lord_Abortion[L]
Lord_Abortion's picture

its not an E+ server

Weebl

then why are you asking for it in the official forums of the e+ mod? :scratch:

{PH}Lord_Abortion[L]
Lord_Abortion's picture

casue any other forum doesnt reply im just asking if anyone has seen it or has the IP damn does everyone have to be a smartass about it

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Yep Tongue

Khrm, i believe this ip is what you're looking for: 207.44.184.35:27965
This server's name is "The peeples vagina", it's a FFA server.
Oh btw, i haven't been there in ages so i'm not really sure if it's still up et all.

{PH}Lord_Abortion[L]
Lord_Abortion's picture

yea its still there cause i played on it about a week ago launched the game and i couldnt find it again and thanx