®SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012

44 replies [Last post]
D\V/N
Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts:
Re: SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012

GG

cheers, divin

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
Re: SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

why the hell you guys always get the nice games and I always get those stinky boring rampage ones?

Do you know why? Well i will tell you. 3M Clan is tooooooo strong and you dont have some opponent with the same level to face and become a real challenge. Thats why you dont like your games.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012
Rayden was here wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
why the hell you guys always get the nice games and I always get those stinky boring rampage ones?

Do you know why? Well i will tell you. 3M Clan is tooooooo strong and you dont have some opponent with the same level to face and become a real challenge. Thats why you dont like your games.

also nobody likes u, that might be a problem with having nice friendly atmosphere xd

EAZY E
Turaj's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Rayden was here wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
why the hell you guys always get the nice games and I always get those stinky boring rampage ones?

Do you know why? Well i will tell you. 3M Clan is tooooooo strong and you dont have some opponent with the same level to face and become a real challenge. Thats why you dont like your games.

also nobody likes u, that might be a problem with having nice friendly atmosphere xd

also u stinky as fuck ... Thats why nobody likes you Laughing


rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012

so who hates who?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
Re: SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

so who hates who?

I dont think terror speaks about me coz we are good friends, so....

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

Voron
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012

pff

gg Winking

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012
Rayden was here wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
so who hates who?

I dont think terror speaks about me coz we are good friends, so....

skull doood how many reason u gave me to like u ? xd cmon easy to figure it out Tongue ... but I don't hate u, just don't like u. On the other hand I respect u just for catching cheaters... but still u are a douche xd and would definately kick your ass in rl if i had opportunity Happy but dunno if ill have the opportunity since i hired sniper already !

edit: i love u rayden my friend Kiss

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
Re: SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:


edit: i love u rayden my friend Kiss

shhhhh, come on dont tell it in public. We are men Big grin
ADMINS PLZ BAN THIS NO HOMO AND ERASE HIS POST Big grin

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

THC * FATE
Retired Rank Moderator
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts:
Re: ®SEARCH CUP || RSQT (2) vs (1) R2 19.02.2012

Since game was controlled by the official Excessiveplus referee this game is valid even while lacking one demo, however, both clans has to accept this resolution. If one of the sides wishes to replay this map it has to be played again, if you wish this game being validated for rank.

Ranking moderation.