-Every match must be played under control of official referee ;

copied from rulebook:
Referee is needed. :EXCESSIVEPLUS REFEREES TEAM ref+
Having problems with finding:
- smooth server for ranked match (CW),
- someone to record mvd from match,
- someone with knowledge of server commands,
- someone who could explain all ranking rules,
- someone who could supervise & control match progress on server.
Don't worry, ref+ is a team of dedicated
people who will help u with all those problems.
Simply visit ref+ public forums and create a post.
Someone will contact You and help u with arranging your match.

[url=http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/need-ref-today-at-20-30-rtfc-mi3-vs-r2]our ref topic post[/link]
;>

sry triv but asp have own only for us
and whats now ?

best way is to use common sense Smug
yeah a rule was broken but the cw was running smoothly.
nobody does complain.
but on the other side the official refs which we asked on forum didnt appeared also this is written on rules

so just ranked this fuckin game :F

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

outofhere!
hook's picture
Re: RTFC/round 4/group B: |Mi3| vs R2 2:1

so my last comment here : ref+ fail and and iam the ass here because i always make only things for me .
i make events only for me and make misstakes only for me .here there u have it . so i leave ref+ team as a leader . so no problems anymore with me ...thx gg and good night..
i understand...

EDIT : IF NO REF+TEAM MEMBERS AVAILBLE THEY CAN SEARCH FOR ANOTHER NEUTRAL PLAYER
( WHEN BOTH SIDES AGREE )

greets from only for me asphyx

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

alienM
alienM's picture
outofhere! wrote:

so my last comment here : ref+ fail and and iam the ass here because i always make only things for me .
i make events only for me and make misstakes only for me .here there u have it . so i leave ref+ team as a leader . so no problems anymore with me ...thx gg and good night..
i understand...

greets from only for me asphyx

Pls Asphyx don't leave your place on ref+ team, many of them need you. I voted for you on start of that team, when I was't there. I knew you can be more better then Terror. Don't just run and cry like he did. Be strong and relax for now... Winking

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
triv' wrote:

R2'CZANG wrote:
triv' wrote:
alienM wrote:
True what Asphyx and Darky said. Rule is rule:
REFEREE RULES:
-Every match must be played under control of official referee ;

copied from rulebook:
Referee is needed. :EXCESSIVEPLUS REFEREES TEAM ref+
Having problems with finding:
- smooth server for ranked match (CW),
- someone to record mvd from match,
- someone with knowledge of server commands,
- someone who could explain all ranking rules,
- someone who could supervise & control match progress on server.
Don't worry, ref+ is a team of dedicated
people who will help u with all those problems.
Simply visit ref+ public forums and create a post.
Someone will contact You and help u with arranging your match.

[url=http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/need-ref-today-at-20-30-rtfc-mi3-vs-r2]our ref topic post[/link]
;>

sry triv but asp have own only for us
and whats now ?

yeah a rule was broken but the cw was running smoothly.
nobody does complain.
but on the other side the official refs which we asked on forum didnt appeared also this is written on rules

so just ranked this fuckin game :F

Triv this game will be runked:) Exist only one question will be replayed this games for the cup:)

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

Ok so I think all learned with all this yes? i hope yes Happy

To much shit happened during the cups...so many complains about such little things...

As cup organizator F2 for replayed the game.

Im not like others : ] that complain constantly about all this (all know who they are) : )
Ofc i will replayed my game with xmas : ) just because i dont want to have problems : ) and i will get a ref+ that is not my gf or my member : )
pb and all that stuff will be on , and all will be ok : )

about this game r2 vs mi3, what can i say...i dont want make a big deal about it...all was ok no?
pb was on. pure was on. mvds and screenshots are done. f1 for rank it Happy

for cup...i will not consider it to replay...but i hope this guys that maked so much noise will learn and teist their own ''lunch'' : ) dont worry im not that kind of peopel that complain about it Happy

and soon ref+s team will experiment a big changes....

GG mi3 and GG r2 : )
I will watch the mvds : )

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

To much shit happened during the cups...so many complains about such little things...

Im not like others : ] that complain constantly about all this (all know who they are) : )
Ofc i will replayed my game with xmas : ) just because i dont want to have problems : ) and i will get a ref+ that is not my gf or my member : )

about this game r2 vs mi3, what can i say...i dont want make a big deal about it...all was ok no?

for cup...i will not consider it to replay...but i hope this guys that maked so much noise will learn and teist their own ''lunch'' : ) dont worry im not that kind of peopel that complain about it Happy

agree with this:)
gg R2 and mi3 Happy

alienM
alienM's picture

I agree with Rozyk. This time sounds be valid for rank this match, but not for cup. I only respect rules, who want blame me for that, cmon... Winking
EDIT:
But if everybody said F1 for this, I will not make complications, becuase must be honestly, MI3 posted early this morning post on ref+ publis forum that they need ref, and R2 asked me on MSN this afternoon to be ref... So those guys really tryed make it fair. Problem is not enogh active refs, so pls guys refs recruitment is still opened and I think that nobody from us want that this situations repeat day by day, so lets make ref+ team serious and full of knowledged active and friendy people...
gg both anyway... Winking

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture

I asked Ali, Epsi, FPS and Zont for ref in msn. All who was online.
Donno that Ali is not ref, but all others don't have time\answer for me. Epsi and FPS had cw too, so can't.
And i asked in chat on E+ too. Nobody..

triv'
trivium's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

triv' wrote:

seems it happend that way and i realy appreciate your descicion

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
triv' wrote:

THC * SAKE wrote:
the best camp i have ever seen, but tactics is tactics, good game Happy good luck in next matches Winking

my best camp game was bbs vs c4 back in 1.03 where after ten minutes play time it was still 0:0 and game finished 6:5 if i remember right Big grin

hahaha i was ref in that game while on TS with aNk... they were playing some Polish clan and all i could hear was like "red scores, red scores, red scores, red scores" and my team going "nice" "nice one dude" and mr florin going "THAW BITCHES", "TELEPORT" and "MAKO DONT FUCKING PEEK" while i was watching c4-bbs game and flex +walk there and back on twisty corridor. was funny Big grin

p.s. gg roso and triv

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory