RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

285 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

and stop complain about cfg...all events are made with diff cfg...and about terror cup...impius sugested a banana.cfg not us Happy

in next event we will put railmania...r4e and so on, i dont see anyproblem, but we will not change cfg in middle of game as happened with terror cup (it was a great cup we all enjoyed) but i dont want a flamewars on this topic thx Happy

who dont like the event can wait for onother one with no problems and get and train their squad if thei are afraid Tongue and at the moment we are already:

Lucky
Ink
BC
mi3
dZ
F2B
the Smurfs

glad that some clans really want cw Happy and new rank moviments Happy
gl and hf all Happy waiting for some more clans...1-2 slots left Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture

Hehe, Rozyk you know that I like you, so I tryed choose nice words and don't attack any cfgs, player or organizator. You did same, tnx for that. If you and many others noticed, I really don't care for promote railamania cfg or my server (I play 95% on beer on plusN cfg), because yea, maybe, I am lazy for that, or I don't feel need for that. So my comment had nothing to do with something "mine". I see many bananas on Freeze Mania, too, but that have nothing to do with cup's cfg. Even, your "golden boy" Blade told that he prefer railmania cfg. So, that don't mean that sNeAkY took dessision that will not participe on this, because no changing cfg, rofl. We don't need play on our cfg. If we are ready for serious playing we will participe of course, I really don't care for rank, cups, servers, sleeping inside server 24/7 and other things...and yea that is because I am LAZY for that things (and maybe proud on it). I care only for my mates and nice game. I think that Drina agree with me. Happy

EVOL.SYNDROME

nope!

ae

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

yep as sneaky on banana server play:) so dont know what Blady say to you, but when we ask him"will you play railmania " he answered no:) but i am not lazy for this:) i can combine real life and little help for this e+ community, because i am not so long here and start to like this comunity very much,As Darky:)and i dont try complain,if i dont like something.Happy if next event will be rr,r4r or other cfgs i will play without any problems:) so dz you are in or no?Happy
and hope this subject is close:)

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
EVOL.SYNDROME wrote:

nope!

OK! xD

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

yep as sneaky on banana server play:) so dont know what Blady say to you, but when we ask him"will you play railmania " he answered no:) but i am not lazy for this:) i can combine real life and little help for this e+ community, because i am not so long here and start to like this comunity very much,As Darky:)and i dont try complain,if i dont like something.Happy if next event will be rr,r4r or other cfgs i will play without any problems:)

Complitely agree with you, same as we played on RR cup (with banana cfg) and like many sNeAkYes (I too) participed in Tri1kz's 1vs1 Rail cup. Happy

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
EVOL.SYNDROME wrote:

nope!

first time see you so didnt know that you are Leader of dz clan Smug

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
marcus wrote:

Lucky Team is in.

Also people who wants to join Lucky are welcomed. Just pm me here.

yeah...this time finaly i will fight marcus and his squad Smug cos in last cup i wasnt able for game Sad
gogogo Happy hf gl....

few slots left hurry Happy

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

outofhere!
hook's picture
marcus wrote:

Lucky Team is in.

Also people who wants to join Lucky are welcomed. Just pm me here.

nice man nice...iam proud to play in that cup vs u all...

pls sneaky , dz think about it not always what cfg here and there, pls see it as fun and not make it complicated as it is...thats a first step of the next coming events... next time we made it in another cfg ...its neither !!!have fun here and let it fight in the arena...

best regards asphyx....

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

THC * HELL
hellreiser's picture

Clan Name : Insta Stars
Tag : |IS|<-Clan data base : updated
msn :