RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

285 replies [Last post]
A K L
trx's picture

1 game per week, not two weeks pls Smug

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

R2'CZANG
Taku's picture

da 1 cw 1 week Happy

outofhere!
hook's picture

hello i make a poll about the deadline to have it like you want ..its a cup for you all..

pls all leader vote here and post a short comment thx ... http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/deadline-poll-rtfc-railtrail-freeze-cup-2010

greets Asphyx & Darkangel

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture

Hi guys n girls. Was looking through clandb and clans that participiate in this cup and found 1 nice thing out. http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan/rsqt  and http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan/r2 . I saw there atrax 2 times, and for me its kinda strange. 

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]KAKTUS wrote:

Hi guys n girls. Was looking through clandb and clans that participiate in this cup and found 1 nice thing out. http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan/rsqt and http://www.excessiveplus.net/clan/r2 . I saw there atrax 2 times, and for me its kinda strange.

hi kaktus...this situation is clear....... RSQT is now a clan and not a team anymore, they kick Atrax and he is now Funrailsquadteam >FRSQT< ( friend from this clan ) ...Atrax plays only for R2 ....

but anyway i write rayden RSQT----clan leader to add is clear in clandb ...

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Hello guys!!! <RSQT> is registered as a clan now is not team. We separate the members section in Clan members and FunofRSQT. Those who are in FunsofRSQT are our friends. They didnt play with us in CW only the clan members. Maybe you will see them in FW. In this event and the next ones we play with clans members only. So dont afraid Attrax he didnt kick your ass with our team. Hahaha!!! Anyway Ashpyx if we must do something for this tell me to fix it ok? Thanks everyone and see you in the cup!!!

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

outofhere!
hook's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

Hello guys!!! <RSQT> is registered as a clan now is not team. We separate the members section in Clan members and FunofRSQT. Those who are in FunsofRSQT are our friends. They didnt play with us in CW only the clan members. Maybe you will see them in FW. In this event and the next ones we play with clans members only. So dont afraid Attrax he didnt kick your ass with our team. Hahaha!!! Anyway Ashpyx if we must do something for this tell me to fix it ok? Thanks everyone and see you in the cup!!!

add in the clandatabase an statement where all is clear that u are a clan...@ the moment the discription says u are brand new team...thats the problem kaktus had...so as soon as possible pls...

superskunk!
DiVERSiTY's picture
Re: RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

hi all ..ASPHYX iv changed the team bits to clan ..so stating that we are a clan an not a team.. hope this is all the probs sorted now....Rolling on the floor

D!VERS!TY

outofhere!
hook's picture
superskunk! wrote:

hi all ..ASPHYX iv changed the team bits to clan ..so stating that we are a clan an not a team.. hope this is all the probs sorted now....Rolling on the floor

thanks man....take care....

outofhere!
hook's picture

hello ..

after the poll how many clanwars ( deadline ) need to play is the result : 1 Week = 1 Clanwar

votes in Total = 43

1 clanwar = 1 Week :::::::27 votes
1 clanwar = 2 Weeks ::::::16 votes

we start this event and the rules are changed to following things:

• * During the group stage, each group has 1 week ( 7 days ) deadline to play their 4 matches
* Groupstage 1 Clanwar in 1 Week

* Deadline is 7 days per Round ( for 4 Games in the group u have time 7days to play that matches )

so i hope u all can handle that ( and if have a clan a problem to hold the deadline , please post here to can help you...

click image to go to a german language planer....!!!

.:GROUPS:.
************************************************************************************************
Group A

F2B
.RIFF
Lucky
(IS) *
3M'CLAN
¯¯SFC¯¯
? dunnO !
)NWC(

************************************************************************************************

FIRST 4 GAMES IN GROUP A DEADLINE ----- FRIDAY 01.10.2010 - THURSDAY 08.10.2010

F2B VS )NWC(

.RIFF
VS ? dunnO !

Lucky VS ¯¯SFC¯¯

(IS) * VS 3M'CLAN

Group B

*SNEAKY*BASTARDS
mi3
the * smurfs
[clan]rsqt[/clan]
[clan]dangerzone[/clan]
[clan]R2[/clan]
{PSY}
E><TREME!

FIRST 4 GAMES IN GROUP A DEADLINE ----- FRIDAY 01.10.2010 - THURSDAY 08.10.2010

*SNEAKY*BASTARDS VS E><TREME!

mi3 VS {PSY}

the * smurfs VS [clan]R2[/clan]

[clan]rsqt[/clan] VS [clan]dangerzone[/clan]