18. 2!S TANNE
19. HYPER * DRAGON
20. LEM * ATWA
21. EXTREME * DS
22. MARCUS * KO
23. A*CLASS LIQUID
24. EVOL.IZ
25. A*CLASS*WONKO

do i have to challange them in any order an what config how many maps do we play also do you need somone there (ref)? an logs?
this is ranked yes?

edit were do you post results an could you extend the deadline from 14-01-07 to 21-01-07?

1. Read rules. Happy
2. You can challenge one player +10 place up. If you win vs him you get his place. So ex: You won with me so you awanse to 22 place in ranking.
3. Ref is unneeded, just screen, demo posted in right topic.
4. All matches are ranked.
5. Now is only challenge list open. After 14.01 all matches will be listed, and then you can post result.
6. All settings of server you can find in rules.
7. Good Luck. Happy

Anonymous
Round 4 standings (ARCHIVE)

thx for the heads up mark Happy

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

zz he can challenge up to five people. and the +10 rule is only for ur first round rage.

also foksie could you delete o2 from the list cos i dont think hes gonna be playing partly cos of lack of time and partly cos of ping issues.

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

well, there is no need to delete people who are inactive, they will slowly drift to a lower position, but if their situation gets fixed, they will be able to start over from a possibly higher position than starting anew.

remeber, each round you dont play, you get priority boost, so they will be able to quickly get their old positions back.

also note to rage (and others): even though you can challange up to 5 people, each person you DO challange, reduces your priority, so you have LESS chance to get any fights at all! Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

KosY

who wanna challange me?Tongue easy bait

Ty foksie

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

how about joining first kos? Big grin

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Round Challanges are closed now!

i will take Rage's challanges into account, since he was unable to post again.

Lakitu also joined, but since he ws unable to post challange (he joined yesterday) i will add him next round so that he doesnt miss the +10 priority boost.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O wrote:

foksie im assuming that i can challenge ranks 9 - 18 (cos the rest of us above 18 all just joined). i challenge the following folks in order of preference.

1. A4AX
2. C4. SADNESS
3. C4. OBELISK
4. KATIPAN

hm, just noticed this, its 10 from your position, regardless who joined or not. so your only legal choice is AR4X.