|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: ®ROFL2014 / R6: MK vs PW / 2:0

Who is camel?

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

X.FACTOR!

Gg nice team you got there Diablo babe

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

reading an x-factor and impulse exchange of posts on the forums is the equivalent of watching a beavis and butthead conversation

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture
Roxor wrote:

You have to think first and organize it the way it fits you more

Well actually, I wanted to play on Monday, I had more people to play it, but Diablo didn't have enough. Anyway, I just wanted to get rid of it already. Tongue Next time.

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
KOMBY * MU wrote:

How dare you come here and call me a noob... When I actually played with this game much more than you... You will never be on my level. And when I said, with Cml and with the others, this match would have been different... Because I don't care if we win or lose. But if we've been humiliated as much as in the first round, well that's really embarassing and probably it's bothering me, but I think, you would be the same. I hope someday, you'll know this feeling, buddy.

lol u saying so many bullshits that i barely know what to tell u dude. i didn't call u noob 1st of all, i said I AM a noob and got no teamplay, and i tell u a NOOB like me tells u no gameplay, coz we had kinda similar amount of frags/thaws between us but main score was alot different, means not good tactic/teamplay on cpm14...me never on ur level? asd no comment. u still crying anyway, u talking about u'd have better score, u humiliated, embarassing...wtf?? it's a game, take it easy, nobody has been humiliated, u did good and played nice, in both maps, no, i wouldn be the same, coz im used to lose, especially lately that im getting lazy to focus while play and im not playing alot as before, and my approach to game changed alot, i bullshit around the maps all the time, with the result that my skillz are dying day by day coz no interest to make good scores, just fun. it's me who tells u "hope some day u'll know the feeling of non crying for scores and just enjoying the game, whatever score/result will be, ur young, mby with time when u'll come my age u'll know, who knows."

/
q3fun's picture

just roxor cheater, i have already proved it, pity what MVD is not evidence LOL

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture

I was thinking the same, Bopoh. Confused

p!nky wrote:

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
KOMBY * MU wrote:

I was thinking the same, Bopoh. Confused

Typical human reaction... for example, you feel normal and then someone starts to talk that his body is itching, you start suddenly to feel it too.. and if theres someone to accuse, you gonna believe it.

I personaly don't care what you, and the rest think about it. But it is just funny seeing an idiot like in middle age screaming that women who woman who heals people is a witch, but now he is screaming that I am cheater, and you just support it because you are jealous Winking ( and I don't want to make my self looking like an egoistic coward)

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture

Um, er. Don't really understand, what you were trying to tell me. Confused Must be nonsense.

p!nky wrote:

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture

Good that you don't understand. You don't have to, people do it instead of you Winking

/
q3fun's picture

2 clan-wars you roxor use cheat! this is not enough to say on you a cheater?