®ROFL2014 / R3: MK 2:0 TwT

33 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture

here darkangel asks to check match vendetta vs C4, saying that suspected Roxor in cheating.

I answer it is impossible to catch a cheater when running E+ aWH... Easy, please check awh bugs!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

yup, sorry roxor i know u are cool guy and all that, but u had some odd shots as fuck Happy . back in the days, when some ppl killed me in odd ways and i felt it, in couple of weeks later on those dudes where banned as cheaters...i cant say u are clear or u are cheater, im 50% of both sides...its just u are that dude that kills me in that odd ways Happy and i dont have that problem with anyone else, besides u and gmz. Just my two cents. Anyway this isnt the thread to speak about it, if you want debate about this go ahead and post stuff here: http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/cheater-report-discussion-1

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: ®ROFL2014 / R3: MK 2:0 TwT

Yep, as above, discuss it there, this topic gets locked to avoid offtopic and spam