RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

10 replies [Last post]
KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:

Hello, so when can we play? Happy

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts:
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

hello?

equinox
equinox's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
RS Serbia
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

hai im bopoh the nab , me no spik englis , me spik only tarzanish eng, wat da fak do u pw gayz want from us? Big grin

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts:
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

wait! i bring offerings to the allmighty popoh ..

equinox
equinox's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
RS Serbia
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

this delay in organising cw must be popoh's tactic to piss us off ,so we cant concentrate on a game and they can win xd

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

fuckin cup xd wait

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

Thursday 20cet?

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

Probably okay, Elitez War Server? Happy

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

mi3 mb? last time twt'darkness have there ping 250 and could not play

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

Mi3 is okay for us too, I think. Happy

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts:
Re: RIT2015 / R3: PW vs TwT

it was for me last i checked , dunno about others Happy , it's cool tho that we play this early.