Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
Re: RFTL2014 [ ]F 2:0 INTEL

gg

VENDETTA KLATWA

gg all

3M'podle
podle's picture

GG. Well played intel, too bad for your high pings, otherwise it could have been much more tougher match, anyway good luck Happy

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

oh shit i slept through all of it Sad sry, gg's

.[]F*Y@SH!.
YASHI's picture

Nice Adamcipko GG [ ]f Winking

warmer
Re: RFTL2014 [ ]F 2:0 INTEL

it is a gift to you. if not ping and lag the result would be the opposite. Intel is now the most powerful clan.
very disappointing that the decisive factor is the quality of the connection. everybody knows about it, and all use it. no pride of the players, but the desire to win, even in this way. see also that we can not play.
a good idea to extend the duties of the referee. and prohibit to play a game if one of the commands is not able to play on the current server. But this is not correct when the good players play as noobs because of a bad connection. as I said earlier, this game - a gift to you.

/
q3fun's picture

gg OF!

/
q3fun's picture
warmer wrote:

it is a gift to you. if not ping and lag the result would be the opposite. Intel is now the most powerful clan.
very disappointing that the decisive factor is the quality of the connection. everybody knows about it, and all use it. no pride of the players, but the desire to win, even in this way. see also that we can not play.
a good idea to extend the duties of the referee. and prohibit to play a game if one of the commands is not able to play on the current server. But this is not correct when the good players play as noobs because of a bad connection. as I said earlier, this game - a gift to you.

You can make good server, why don't make it? bopoh idiot, let him pay...

And i'm think you tequila N2.

** jumper
warmer wrote:

bla bla bla, you really think that you are better? GG and thx for nice game, hope we can play again in the future Happy