®RFL Round 7 Dunn0 2 - 0 Skillz 17/07/12

22 replies [Last post]
snsktt
angydee's picture
Re: RFL Round 7 Dunn0 2 - 0 Skillz 17/07/12

They registered him before 1st map when Kenshiro told them he was not in clandb.

och en liten, liten runk..

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
SKYLINE wrote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha

[ENGLISH!]

^flash***
hihi's picture
snsktt wrote:

They registered him before 1st map when Kenshiro told them he was not in clandb.

so he wasnt even able to play cw against sf last sunday couz he wasnt registered in the clanDB, which is needed to be updated? gg Bopoh help Big grin

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

guys xd pls. inactive is brutal on screenshot, leader simply forgot to put me in the composition. and flash i was in "members" when we played with you lol

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

gg dunno rly nice team work, ps. i didn t call you cheaters lol

/
q3fun's picture
^flash*** wrote:

snsktt wrote:

so he wasnt even able to play cw against sf last sunday couz he wasnt registered in the clanDB, which is needed to be updated? gg Bopoh help Big grin

He played in all rounds of skillz, and the fact that he played skillz no saved from lesion, I see no problems here.

snsktt
angydee's picture

Well for us it didn't matter if he was registered or not. We said he could play. Even with wrong tag.

och en liten, liten runk..

^flash***
hihi's picture

i dont see any probs in it aswell i just want that their are strict rules infront of the cup which wont be broken. and stylish/brutal.. Sleepy i asked, not complained. 2 different things

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

/
q3fun's picture
^flash*** wrote:

i dont see any probs in it aswell i just want that their are strict rules infront of the cup which wont be broken. and stylish/brutal.. Sleepy i asked, not complained. 2 different things

Skillz vs SF
BRUTAL was in Skillz clandb, maybe he was designated as inactive player, but it does not prevent him from playing

*ZMB*KENSHIRO*
HK_Kenshiro's picture

As we talk in the match, it's a leader 's job to check if their mates are able to play a game.

In this case, before starting, i just check (as i always do) both team in clandb. The problem was just that Stylish was in Skillz db but under the name "inactive".

As i explain the post before, i must follow/apply rules as ref. Every players in ranked match, have to play under their real tag/nickname. That was the point. That why i ask Skillz to update their db. (Things that they do just after the match, Thanks)

If Stylish wasn't in the db, i wouldn't let him play. But it's not the case.
There is no problem about the match, every players was able to play this game. I just notcie Skillz to keep clean their DB.

They have updated their db, that the important thing.

You 're already dead!