.:: Pure: Enabled ::.
.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.
.:: Server: mi3::.

.:: Ref+: ::. BENG thx mate:Happy

gg both:)

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture
Re: Regular CW // 14.07.2014 // Dunno 2 - 0 TnT

wp tnt, expecially on second map Winking ty beng for ref!

VENDETTA KLATWA

gg , nice Klash Winking
Thank You Beng for reffing Winking
cpm14 - 9 points in 9:54 min what a playing pff Winking

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Hey hey, sorry for a lil late post... It was a really nice game at cpm14, next time earlier squad attack wake up for TnT! Winking
I joyed, thanks ya2 Happy

Here are the mvds: speedyshare_link

[off]There were a strange bug with respawning effect (that fast light-spiral around the model..), happend after 1-1 player from both team gone to spec. At dm7 it is at Quad and Hallway to Quad, upper floor (sorry forgot at which min of the battle). For some reason it had disappeared but on cpm14 issued again.. We can say it didnt made up for more errors but I've never seen it before, so I thought may good to note...[/off]

cheat.exe
klash's picture
BENG . HUN wrote:

[off]There were a strange bug with respawning effect (that fast light-spiral around the model..), happend after 1-1 player from both team gone to spec. At dm7 it is at Quad and Hallway to Quad, upper floor (sorry forgot at which min of the battle). For some reason it had disappeared but on cpm14 issued again.. We can say it didnt made up for more errors but I've never seen it before, so I thought may good to note...[/off]

yeah noticied it already and it happen usually when there's a timeout and someone leave... i already tried to record it by /record but nothing shows up on the demo like nothing happened...