pwnz chill Big grin its not worth it Big grin

nuclear'Gatts
Gatts's picture
Re: REFneeded Infected vs InstaStars around 20:30

kurva....ciiiii:D

equinox
inFectedPwNZ wrote:

i guess you got the name wrong.. as u guys already took a wo = been scared to rescheduel the match..

Some people here are busy in real life, and why would i try to find another day to play if you don't respect my time.

inFectedPwNZ
C902's picture
equinox wrote:

inFectedPwNZ wrote:
i guess you got the name wrong.. as u guys already took a wo = been scared to rescheduel the match..

Some people here are busy in real life, and why would i try to find another day to play if you don't respect my time.

like you see, we have missed it cuz of being busy in real life..

but if you were normal, you would agree to find another day, but you just rushed to get wo. eot.

inFectedPwNZ
C902's picture

oww yeh, btw, first post was aimed at [IS] not nqe, i dont even wanna talk to any1 from nqe anymore, screens expalained why u took wo.. gaara gave a command. hahz. now eot.

equinox
inFectedPwNZ wrote:

oww yeh, btw, first post was aimed at [IS] not nqe, i dont even wanna talk to any1 from nqe anymore, screens expalained why u took wo.. gaara gave a command. hahz. now eot.

do you think that saying "end of topic" or "end of discussion" makes you look cool and that you actually pwned someone verbally?
We took 3 points from you fair and square, you didn't showed up, we waited you (which proves that we wasn't scared or smth to play against you), it was our right to demand WO and we did that because you didn't respected a deal about time when cw should have been played. GG inFected. eot! xd