Read -> inFected, nuclear', Elitez, SF, P[4]L, V&T, *LoVe| <- Read

24 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
Hello e+ Clans and their Leaders!

TwT'Clan almost or altogether not played with you...

Maybe we can fix this?

Warn, we not agree played QLinsta.cfg (except Nuclear and SF clans - which was very kind and friendly to participate in cup with railmania config)...

We can play on rr.cfg TDM ClanWars!

Those who are interested report here or to contact me for clarification dates!

alienM
alienM's picture
Re: Read -> inFected, nuclear', Elitez, SF, P[4]L, V&T, ...
BOPOH wrote:

Warn, we not agree played QLinsta.cfg (except Nuclear and SF clans - which was very kind and friendly to participate in cup with railmania config)...

n1! well said! Big grin

Laggy

Hello TwT and bb Happy
V&T not interested multijumps, bfg, railmania, etc. Sorry Happy

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

p4l will play you in a TDM showmatch, one map on your retarded config with bfg and multijumps (plus, bananaclan, shootmania, sneakyrail, whatever) , one map on ours (our config won't be qlinsta, p4l members play on it for the cup games only, we'd probably go with vq3 or a QL imitation config for vanilla)
i'd predict score of like 150:120 for p4l on your map and about 300:17 on ours, there's no mercylimit in e+ which will make that game fun)) (i'm out for 2 weeks but when i'm back, let's play)
And alienm please shut the fuck up with your attempted innuendo comments: somebody who can't even write English at a kindergarten level wouldn't do good at sarcasm either. When I left bananaklan, I was your best friend suddenly so i'd join your crappy team, but when I went inactive around summer 2011, suddenly you are impossible to reach, which is incredibly shallow and goes to show that you are nothing but an attention whore with no social acumen which goes past your clan (which i assume why sneaky didnt enter the OSRC3, you were too scared that your precious clan will get raped and finish 6th in the tournament) and complete lack of intelligence, basically like Balrog, Bopoh or Kaizen (or whatever that guy's nick) with tits and same development level.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
Laggy wrote:

Hello TwT and bb Happy

inFected clan too. gl in the air.

alienM
alienM's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

And alienm please shut the fuck up with your attempted innuendo comments: somebody who can't even write English at a kindergarten level wouldn't do good at sarcasm either. When I left bananaklan, I was your best friend suddenly so i'd join your crappy team, but when I went inactive around summer 2011, suddenly you are impossible to reach, which is incredibly shallow and goes to show that you are nothing but an attention whore with no social acumen which goes past your clan (which i assume why sneaky didnt enter the OSRC3, you were too scared that your precious clan will get raped and finish 6th in the tournament) and complete lack of intelligence, basically like Balrog, Bopoh or Kaizen (or whatever that guy's nick) with tits and same development level.

Before you gone inactive, you started to speak bad behind my back with some "not exactly brainfull people" on ones of your IRC channels. I was the one who always tried be fair and nice with you and you are the one who destroyed everything there. Also, you never been "one of best sneaky players - skilled" in my point of view, so if you pretended to say that I was kind with you until you were kicking asses for my rank points, you are completely wrong. You were kinda self invited to sneaky (in same story where you invited me to ZMB), some time before that I met you on Beer when I didn't even knew who are you. Then you were in Banana clan, but already then you started talk bad about your ex leaders, so I wasn't surprised when you started talk bad about me, too. But, from other side, I AM VERY THANKFUL to you, because you met me with some awesome guys (Zack, Bert, Georg and few more Zombies), that fact was only good thing in our "story". Bert can say you this fact: we speak everyday, he is everyday my friend and I am very social with him and very happy for having him as friend. Same thing is about Zack (who is aslo my clan mate). When you two times tried to convince him to join your new clans, I told him that he can always count on me as friend in social conversation. Also every ex sneaky member still talk normally with me (you are the one who just vanished first from our IRC channel, then from MSN, so don't say that I am unsocial). Zack suggested me to give you time, so I did, but actually you just gone and didn't needed time (meh, who cares). Sneaky didn't joined OSRC 3, because our mates didn't showed some interest for it and personally I didn't saw point to play on somebody playground who just jumped in mine and started to insult me and my things (a.k.a. newcomers, ql, e+, i, railmania). But, I didn't forced my opinion about our participation in this cup. Better ask yourself why clan which brought this config on e+ is not in. So, please, try to avoid your sarcastic comments related to me, sneaky clan, and railmania config.
P.S. You are the one who live in England not I. But even with that fact, my english language is much more
understandable then your troller's ones and that is really epic fail (more then half of this community don't understand when you speak, mostly long sentences).

HYPER*KOSTUR

gg

sup shady Big grin?

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

HYPER*KOSTUR

gg

sup shady Big grin?

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

Laggy wrote:
Hello TwT and bb Happy

inFected clan too. gl in the air.

n1! well said! Rolling on the floor

analM wrote:

But even with that fact, my english language is much more

understandable then your troller's ones and that is really epic fail
(more then half of this community don't understand when you speak,
mostly long sentences).

xd don't start new sentence with "but", besides "half of community" (or much more) is retarded Happy I enjoy reading shady's posts, when I don't understand something = google translate and voila... I'm learning new words just like that... and u can't even see a difference between "then" and "than" xd now stfu and show boobs xd

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

I heard something about boobs? Am I at the right address?

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

borok suggested you rr.cfg instead of railmania, lol