®RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012

17 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:

.:: 1st map: q3dm8 rocket (mi3's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 276 - 217 mi3
.:: 2nd map: overkill (sNeAkY's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 252 - 215 mi3

.:: Gametype: TDM 4vs4 ::.
.:: Timelimit: 15 ::.
.:: Fraglimit: 0 ::.
.:: FriendlyFire: 0 ::.
.:: Config: r4e09f ::.
.:: Pure: Enabled ::.
.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.
.:: Server: -C4- War Server ::.
.:: Ref+: ::.

Login or register to view attached files

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012
alienM wrote:

.:: 1st map: q3dm8 rocket (mi3's map) ::.

cant be ranked, no such map available pls reply the game

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012

gg's )

alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012
eu.jeff wrote:

alienM wrote:
.:: 1st map: q3dm8 rocket (mi3's map) ::.

cant be ranked, no such map available pls reply the game

go watch MVD, you will see that there are! xD

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
RU Russian Federation
Re: RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012

Could anybody show to Green where on the keyboard are buttons - W,A,S,D, it may increase his skill in the nearest future.

GG overall, thx.

GREEN
Forum moderator
Mr.GREEN's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts:
RU Russian Federation
Re: RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012

Thanks for the advice

Traning now:wasdwasdwadwsadws
Where MVD I need look

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
RU Russian Federation
Re: RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012
GREEN wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
Could anybody show to Green where on the keyboard are buttons - W,A,S,D, it may increase his skill in the nearest future.

GG overall, thx.

Thanks for the advice Happy
Traning now:wasdwasdwadwsadws

Respect for taking it with sense of humor, no offences, well played )

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts:
Re: RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012

gg mi3 Happy



equinox
equinox's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
RS Serbia
Re: RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012
spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: ®RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012

GG!

P.S.: Kaizen, this is you there masturbate? Big grin

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...

spammer
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: RailOnly TDM Cup / sNeAkY 2 : 0 mi3 / 26.09.2012
GREEN wrote:

Thanks for the advice

Traning now:wasdwasdwadwsadws

Where MVD I need look

u baby, traning? XD

Blitz wrote:

Lazy bastards...