Rail Resurrection 1v1 Cup #1 - Finished

27 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
Re: Rail Resurrection Duel Cup - Finished
rage+ wrote:

Skull you bring shame to family! What happened???

He played! But where were you, when he with all forces trying Big grin
In fact, I want to thank Skull and Genesis that they endured big-ping, since they are not accustomed to this!

int><killa
very_trandy_nickname's picture

Thank BOPOH for the organization. Good luck to all the participants in these cups)

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
rage+ wrote:

wp kids!
Skull you bring shame to family! What happened???

Having business with analyising E+ anticheat output, why?

edit: to be more exact with that:
Killa is either a cheater or the lightest clicker of all players I ever analysed in E+.
His average Click is ~13 Frames, which is around 103msec, its stable between shooting enemys and shooting for rocketjumps. Also there comes a lot of cornershooting and other odd mouse movement together with a rather average positioning and movement.
His main skill is to show his shoulders around a corner, and with that 'aim' or how you call it, its all he needs to win a lot of games. Get a free situation and he kills.

The only irregularity I found was a miss into a wall while the enemy kept being in sight, that click was 221 msec which is also interesting.
However there is no chance to proof all the small irregularitys to you guys.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

write the continuation of this history in next 1v1 cup skull pls cuz cool history)) and good commentary after a lost match/cup. Put real life problems now. xd

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

haha calm down Skull, it was only a joke. We know you ain't the same player you once were.
You should think about joining the 1v1 cup plat is hosting, you could do with the practice and it'll be fun Winking

Dunno about killa being a cheater, but I would like to see the evidence as with many others in here (if your serious that is).

/
q3fun's picture

I don't know how it killa make, but he good playing, even if ping 130ms Happy
Suffice passion. Let's just repeat this event! Maybe someone will be able to involve more players. I'll be happy just to participate!

warwar
warwar's picture

Fun tournament. Remember, if someone is unhappy, or believes that they were dishonest moments in the game, can refer to my analysis program. For a nominal fee, I will calculate the data to conclusions.
Email me personally or email. Happy