alienM
alienM's picture
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R7 // skillz 2 : 1 dunno // 11.11.2013
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

alienM wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
alienM wrote:
GG both! Congratulations dunnO on 2nd and skillz on 3rd place in cup. Happy

pTs and Mi3 can stil become 3rd you know Happy guess you got little over excited like you always do ^^

Looks like cool game, wp both!

Did you run away from your math classes maybe? If not, then you really had bad teacher. Anyway I wish you luck getting in last round 5 points (so you can be on 3rd place). I am sure you can do it. Anyway you have easy opponent in last round - so why not... Winking

I find too stupid you say 'easy opponent' when you never played a damn war

sNeAkY played few times against pTs. pTs even won sNeAkY once (or twice). Bax, please, spare us from your disinformation...

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

in every clan people got they place. Milena your place is in the bench Happy

Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: ®R.F.L.2013 - R7 // skillz 2 : 1 dunno // 11.11.2013

hahaha zarzyn.
Milena, wtf? read what i wrote, ko won swe clan bunch of times, even if swe was the best too, rofl.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

Because that is only place which I support be in this game. I got bored of this game. But I will always be here for sNeAkY (same when I watch Djokovic in tennis). I am not shame to be on "bench". I am not there (at least no anymore) because I am weak. I could play against less skilled clans in this cup if I wanted. But no, at least for now I don't have interest to play this.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
zarzyn wrote:

your place on the bench for about a year, but then when you get unban for cheating, you may be in team, although I doubt that somebody need a player like you.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

if i will use your example after ban i should be Rank mode Tongue
go learn how to play noob. http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/railmania-cup-semi-finals-zarzyn-fps-2-1
raz can you upload demo because dadzio want to add my games to rank Love struck

Gratz skillz for win.

Happy

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

I hadn't use cheats. I wasn't banned.

I know you were much happy caz of that win, I couldn't care less. Back in days I used to play daily, I wouldn't give even small chance for you, even with hax you used. I'm pretty sure you know it.

Take a good rest, and don't worry, you won't be able to take the rank place. Your not enough trustful and a bit stupid for that.

kszksz
japierdole's picture

Fps, to be honest, your r_subdivisons were making you able to see throug walls on curved corners and edges... You are as good player as you are, so I don't think it helped you a lot, especially when compare it to nowadays you are even more skilled, same with Zarzyn, his skill doesn't raised up, in this case both of you can be called cheaters and both of you have right to defence yourselves same way.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

I wasn't using it for my own benefit. To be honest, I said it many times, I didn't know the meaning of this command and didn't give a damn to change it. I hadn't know about what is it and I've played some cws while was changing it manually.

Different story is when you exactly know - you download illegal software as sound hax and using it for self. Lack of nuts won't let him even to say truth even if it's obvious.

And yes I know how skilled I am. Even now, I need just couple of games to break the shit out of zarzyn. But I don't need to prof him that, cause he's a common cheater and noname here.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

I wasn't using it for my own benefit. To be honest, I said it many times, I didn't ....

Happy sure Fps only quilty say like you. HOnest. You also dont know about lack in Jumps serwer .

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Different story is when you exactly know - you download illegal software as sound hax and using it for self. Lack of nuts won't let him even to say truth even if it's obvious.

Intersting is part about using them. Because none of Rm team cant proof it. NOw is some kind of AntiWh . And also there was a lot of new stuff to fight against Pk3. And i play the same. But you know better . Talk to the hand/

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

And yes I know how skilled I am. Even now, I need just couple of games to break the shit out of zarzyn. But I don't need to prof him that, cause he's a common cheater and noname here.

when i make a shit i use paper . i dont want to see what you got on your lcd "X

Happy