®R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013

11 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:

.:: 1st map: overkill (sNeAkY's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 16 - 08 * Supreme *
.:: 2nd map: q3dm8 (supreme's map) ::.
*SNEAKY*BASTARDS 21 - 08 * Supreme *

.:: Gametype: FTAG 4vs4 ::.
.:: Timelimit: 15 ::.
.:: Fraglimit: 0 ::.
.:: FriendlyFire: 0 ::.
.:: Config: Fast Rail v1.0a ::.
.:: Pure: Enabled ::.
.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.
.:: Server: Railonly Freeze League 2013 ::.
.:: Ref+: ::.

Login or register to view attached files

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013

no Happy supreme/Chitter mo win : GgMilena nice post timing as always How long today 10 seconds Smug

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013
zarzyn wrote:

no Happy supreme/Chitter mo win : GgMilena nice post timing as always How long today 10 seconds Smug

2 mins + some extra seconds. Was lazy to wait more! Big grin
P.S. GG Supreme, well played guys. Happy

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013

gg nice post Big grin

Voron
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013

GG sNeAkY BaStArDs Happy

eh supreme, where your master canping's on overkill?

Demos: http://speedy.sh/Wsra6/rfldemos.zip

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...

A$D
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts:
EE Estonia
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013

why do you piece of idiots? (c) bax

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013

Asd, the new russian that tries to do his shows same as shady, incoming troll attacks?) I dont find the fun of your signature, it's a pummel which anyone can get it without skill, look at ufas at rage, but who cares, just a mafia russian pidar like you. nolifer. GG sneaky, sad i suxed hard cuz of lags, and no feelings in playin cuz of monitor problems Thumbs down, azrael is new kill striker of Sneaky:] GG. Next time will be harder, i promiss :] we just need to addapt more to this cfg, as long i never thought in creating a clan for this cfg, gn
PD:

A$D wrote:
why do you piece of idiots? (c) bax

Check your russian mentality, and write with sens, i didnt write that, not my fault that in russia, poor shits like you lives without studies
PD2: Thx for ref bopoh
PD3: An advice milena, organise better your clan next time, just to skip the time wasting c:

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013

GG. I'm a bit disappointed on this defeat.

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

azrael is new kill striker of Sneaky:] GG.

Ye, he was pretty new 2 years ago maybe. Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
PD3: An advice milena, organise better your clan next time, just to skip the time wasting c:

Voron wrote:

Rules
* if a clan doesnt show up after 30 mins after set time = WO [Time set on forums].

We agreed for time 21:30cet on chat, but I told you will be hard for us play so late, anyway we managed it to start in 21:52cet, which mean all was as it's planed for cup. We waited for Rage around 10mins, that's all our fault. Sorry if that coused troubles for you. Wish you luck in next rounds. Happy

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013
alienM wrote:

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
azrael is new kill striker of Sneaky:] GG.

Ye, he was pretty new 2 years ago maybe. Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
PD3: An advice milena, organise better your clan next time, just to skip the time wasting c:

Voron wrote:

Rules
* if a clan doesnt show up after 30 mins after set time = WO [Time set on forums].

We agreed for time 21:30cet on chat, but I told you will be hard for us play so late, anyway we managed it to start in 21:52cet, which mean all was as it's planed for cup. We waited for Rage around 10mins, that's all our fault. Sorry if that coused troubles for you. Wish you luck in next rounds. Happy

Milena & Associates, the best law firm in the world!

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

VENDETTA KLATWA
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts:
Re: R.F.L.2013 - R3// sNeAkY 2 : 0 supreme // 17.10. 2013

GG :]