R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ

23 replies [Last post]
AMG /// KUP
Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ

why should we go on about you? we are the same people. and we can not play because we will have to play at 2:00 our time and get up at 6:00? why can not we play today in the 20-21 hour?

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ

Kuperon, I find your statement quite contradictory. Why? Because :

THOR*ELITE'Z* wrote:

We first play pTs Sunday 2-februari

For school and work we prefer playing on Sunday-nights 20:00 / 21:00 CET
So for AMG 9 Feb at 20:00 or 21:00

(we could try to play after the pTS war, if you are in such a hurry Winking )
But we do not know that for sure, hope you understand

stylish wrote:

ok go after your war vs pts

AMG /// KUP wrote:

why should we go on about you? we are the same people. and we can not play because we will have to play at 2:00 our time and get up at 6:00?

Got the point?

Oh, and :

AMG /// KUP wrote:

why can not we play today in the 20-21 hour?

THOR*ELITE'Z* wrote:

I have tried to get players for tonight, but don't have enough.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ

Excuse Stylish's attitude, but people usually set dates which are bad for us yet we happen to gather around for the sake of playing it and not make it pass the deadline.. as most of us happen to find it a real problem to stay after 20 CET specially for to play a serious match like some CW (playing while tired or relaxing while playing is not same as concentrating on the game!)

I doubt we could be here Sunday because we can't force our schedules as we usually did only to make each match and according to the opponent's appointments, but if, then probably only early.

Edit: we could meet at TS in case of site crash.. but we can't play at ELITZ server,

I can't be here either day, neither tonight nor tomorrow as I moved to another city with work and apartment without internet access, and if I would wait to get internet access that would probably be around 2 months or so.. so it is kind of a soft good bye to the mod like I did in 2013,

@Kuperon, usually have patience and try to explain everything to the opponent to prevent misunderstandings, just like how it went with the ffsquads once we waited them and they thought we are not going to play!


Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ

I was pointing out the fact that last Sunday it was ok for AMG to play with us at 21,22CET, and this Sunday 20CET is too late. Please, be objective. I'm sure not all AMG Russian players live in Vladivostok?

Edit: Gmz, you say that you won't be playing this match for sure, no matter the date. How come you're making arrangements and denials related to the match when you're not even playing?

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ
AMG /// KUP wrote:

why should we go on about you? we are the same people. and we can not play because we will have to play at 2:00 our time and get up at 6:00? why can not we play today in the 20-21 hour?

you all can move up to germany and change your timezone Love struck

Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:


Edit: Gmz, you say that you won't be playing this match for sure, no matter the date. How come you're making arrangements and denials related to the match when you're not even playing?

Cause I know exactly the situations of my players..!! don't play so smart now, focus on the point! we just can't play Sunday and I explained why we sometimes do.. (we force schedules) but we can't always do!

Edit: you can meet with AMG members at TS and discuss about the match and what are the probabilities to play it.. this match would probably be postponed to next week.


Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ

How about Sunday (tomorrow) at 18:00 / 19:00 CET ?

GMZ, instead of ranting, better read more carefully :

THOR*ELITE'Z* wrote:


Since E+ is normaly down at Sunday-nights, please meet us at A New Clanservers.com Server is Born , there we will see if we want to change to another server.

It even goes with a 'please' Winking

www.elitez.eu



The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ

We can play Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Time 20 cet. You have a great choice, please choose.

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ

I am psychic, i am sure! I knew you were coming back with this .....

Why you always make a quarrel out of anything is beyond me. Ah well ..

If you are going that path, i am game.
Let's stick to the rules. there is a deadline set :
Deadline is Sunday 24:00 CET
Very conviniend for Elite'z because we ONLY play sundays in this league.
The guys who play this config, live and work in different time-zones, sunday is the only day they can play together.

So what is it going to be ? 18:00 / 19:00 / 20:00 /21:00 Sunday the 9th.

www.elitez.eu



The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
Voron
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: R.C.A.L. R5 ///AMG vs ELITEZ

more spam than the game itself...
ELITE'Z, break them!

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...