®R.C.A.L # 2 // ///AMG///2 : 0 pTs // 17.01.2014

15 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Re: R.C.A.L # 2 // ///AMG///2 : 0 pTs // 17.01.2014

Ooh shit its getting serious when muslim starts to joke xd

NanamoOOon

Actually, I had the same issue yesterday at mi3 server. The sounds were coming from farther than usual and most of the time I couldn't say from where. I even complained about it in teamchat Terror Tongue
I hadn't played for a while so I thought it might be me who had forgetten how q3 sounded.
I ran some tests after that and sound was normal everywhere. Asked Mircwar about it and he told me his sound was as usual.
Haven't changed anything in my computer or in my cfg for months btw.
Dunno if it's server/cfg/anything related though, but I felt exactly the same as GMZ described it. So now I'm wondering.

/
q3fun's picture

gg

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
NanamoOOon wrote:

all depend what kind of protection is set on serwer. Ofc Pb pure, But it can be anti wh Stuff

Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Ooh shit its getting serious when muslim starts to joke xd

So now it became a joke ha? !

And got serious?! In Islam there is what is so called "mukrooh.." that is a bit lower level than 7aram (forbidden "sin") which is not considered a sin if done, but told to better not do.. like lies with jokes for example, but this ain't a joke and I see I didn't receive the solution already.. Tongue

You need to know that I won't feel so bad if banned cause game is so heavily laggy and not much fun, so you are the one who will lose!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FPJaOixpT8

NanamoOOon wrote:

Actually, I had the same issue yesterday at mi3 server. The sounds were coming from farther than usual and most of the time I couldn't say from where. I even complained about it in teamchat Terror Tongue
I hadn't played for a while so I thought it might be me who had forgetten how q3 sounded.
I ran some tests after that and sound was normal everywhere. Asked Mircwar about it and he told me his sound was as usual.
Haven't changed anything in my computer or in my cfg for months btw.
Dunno if it's server/cfg/anything related though, but I felt exactly the same as GMZ described it. So now I'm wondering.

Nana Happy

I am glad someone else here suffer similar issues as those I suffer, now sense I am not the only one, I want a solution, I also want my 50% extra advantage which most people claim they get once their pings go higher.. or for at least get less easier to be hit since I see people shoot anywhere and before I see them I am hit..

Why? cause I am a nigga and I deserve berra!!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!