.:: Pure: Enabled ::.

.:: Punkbuster: Enabled ::.

.:: Server: -C4- War Server #2 ::.

.:: Ref+: ::.

Login or register to view attached files

alienM
alienM's picture
Re: R.C.A.L # 2 // sNeAkY 2 : 0 Broken Rubber // 20.01.2014

GG both. We played this CW 1 day after deadline, because last week Br could accept only 1 day from 7 and that day we couldn't accept, so we all agree that for both this monday is best. Second map we played 3v3 because Atmiral probably got connection drop, since he had connection problems in last part of first map. He came back in middle of 2nd map, but because idiotic cup's rules he didn't entered (we didn't wanted that Jeff declare 2nd map as invalid one because that map "is for 3v3"). This was really nice CW, I enjoyed to watch it, I am sure that players felt even better. Hope we can play more CWs in future BR, this is your first CW as clan and I wish you more luck in next rounds. Also thanks Bax for reffing, he said he will upload MVDs tomorrow. Happy
P.S. I really don't understand what is point of Turbo to go to spect both maps 2 sec before map end, but nvm... Confused

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

gg)

we should have tried this more before playing a strong clan. Didnt like config and was surprised by rail - it was way too fast (need higher APM than flash or jaedong, at least on your trigger finger).

Sort of devlaues the cup in my eyes more, but doesnt matter since we lost anyway and sneaky played really good 2g4)

p.s congrats on 1st place in the cup, guess we'll settle for second ((

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Loxotron

GG, sneaky you played well even though i not enjoyed the ermap (because the map is just crap) and it was way too campy, dm13 was way more interesting Happy.

In my opinion rail reload time is way too fast specially for CA.

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
alienM wrote:

P.S. I really don't understand what is point of Turbo to go to spect both maps 2 sec before map end, but nvm... Confused

silence is better than bullshit

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
thomasyea wrote:

alienM wrote:

just a normal ragequit, nothing special Smug

alienM
alienM's picture
cml wrote:

thomasyea wrote:
alienM wrote:

just a normal ragequit, nothing special Smug

I didn't mean of that. If you look MVD you will see what I meant. I said "gone to spect", not "left server". Anyway as I said, nvm. Happy

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

That's for not being mentioned on screenshot with bad score.

GG anyway, nice performance on dm13, asd.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 0 Broken Rubber // 20.01.2014

rail reload time sux, its too fast that no aimers, spammers or noobs can kill you, btw demos will be uploaded later

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

GG WP both. Impressive result IMO, considering the players in BR. But well, as some of you said, it's a gametype that hasn't been played often here(well at least since I'm around, for 3 years), and unlike SB, who are deep into the teamplay and know each other very well, BR are new clan so it is probably the main reason for big difference in rounds.

Anyway, good luck in next rounds to both clans. HF Happy

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

*ZMB*GANGSTR*
gangstr's picture

ca cfg created a few mounts ago, after a lost, to complain that rail reload too fast & spam is not a good way.