R.C.A.L #1 R4 // ffsQuad vs ///AMG

17 replies [Last post]
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

I am too busy but managed to free myself a bit and be here, and yet waiting for more than 1 hour, it is now 21:45 CET as site shows it, Kuperon and Teq probably left after site crashed down.. any sign of life there? are we going to play tonight or make a new appointment?

BTW we can't play at Elitez server, pick some different one please.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

Alright Fellows, I see only aa around, I am off for now! tell us which
of the other days suits you, I don't think I can be around for any of
the days which are still valid for this match but would try, tell us and let's see if other AMG members could meet with you then.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

echooo ^
echo's picture

well, except kuperons complains about late time noone from your clan give a damn to set the game. we were ready to play it on thursday, time 21 - like i posted.

we need to set up new date.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
echooo ^ wrote:

well, except kuperons complains about late time noone from your clan give a damn to set the game. we were ready to play it on thursday, time 21 - like i posted.

we need to set up new date.

ROFL!!

We were here anyway and none of you shown up..

Suggestions for new date? and pick another server please, mi3, C4, TWT.. ?

SEGFAULT
segfault's picture

Hey AMG,
maybe we can get 4 players today.
Would today, 20CET work for you?

(I didn't show up yesterday, because kuperon said it was too late. And yeah, I wouldn't wanna stay up until 2am on a week day either)

echooo ^
echo's picture

"rofl" ??
guess "rofl" on your team as you were ready and noone give a single admit "lets play this today without kuperon" since in the topic we were speaking about the game. noone from your clan confirmed or deny the yesterday game.
it was like kuperon was speaking on behalf of your whole team. and then after 22 you came and said - "why we didn't played this? we were ready" - well that is one big rofl for me.

anyway, we can try to play this today? we will try to be in 4 online at 20.

AMG /// KUP
SEGFAULT wrote:

Hey AMG,
maybe we can get 4 players today.
Would today, 20CET work for you?

(I didn't show up yesterday, because kuperon said it was too late. And yeah, I wouldn't wanna stay up until 2am on a week day either)

ok go