®R.C.A.L #1 2014 /R1/ Mi3 2-0 TWT

16 replies [Last post]
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: R.C.A.L #1 2014 /R1/ Mi3 2-0 TWT

rank mods, blitz posted WEEKS ago he left mi3, and he played this war, there isnt post hes back in mi3, and dunno if there is now, too lazy to check from phone, but he wasnt and its enuf to dont rank it

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Quote:
3. Clan leaders are obliged to keep their clan database updated, in case of opposite, players are obliged to update their status manually using a new clan members topic.

Noone needs to announce anything as far as changes are updated in the DB.

|¯FC_| Edi<-

Basically I didnt see blitz leaving mi3, maybe missed it in that topic but as soon as mi3|allaregays(shadyAK) -> Shady, then same time blitz -> mi3|blitz

but gg TwT

Movendi: ne pla4'
-is0m3r: шел бы ты
-is0m3r: те как бы ваще пофиг во сколько в спектрах сидеть

Nether
Nether's picture
Re: R.C.A.L #1 2014 /R1/ Mi3 2-0 TWT
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Quote:
3. Clan leaders are obliged to keep their clan database updated, in case of opposite, players are obliged to update their status manually using a new clan members topic.

Noone needs to announce anything as far as changes are updated in the DB.

Plus mind your own business Bax for christ sake ! Rank mods don't need substitute dwarves !

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Blitz wrote:

This second method have some limit of MB I think Happy

Yea, 8mb xD

*ZMB*GANGSTR* wrote:

THNX GMZ for ref

You all were grateful! and nice people! Blushing that made me glad I decided to help! and of course anytime as long as I can! Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

rank mods, blitz posted WEEKS ago he left mi3, and he played this war, there isnt post hes back in mi3, and dunno if there is now, too lazy to check from phone, but he wasnt and its enuf to dont rank it

Knock knock, blitz is a Rank Mod... i think he knows that he is in mi3 xd