Quake 3 on clanbase

7 replies [Last post]
Loxotron
Everyone who have clanbase account please help us to reopen the quake 3 on clanbase, we need your votes here http://clanbase.ggl.com/ladderpetition_vote.php?lpid=12632. Noghost community tell thanks to every1 who helped us Happy

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

whats clanbase?

FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture
Re: Quake 3 on clanbase

done , F1 for excessive plus 1.32

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Re: Quake 3 on clanbase

Been there, done that!
Thanks for sharing.

_________
epsislow

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Hi wotsup

1) Clanbase ladders can be fun, but aren't very meaningful at all, compared with

2) There have been 90+ votes for q3 1.16 noghost in 10 days ( in comparison, Assassin's Creed: Revelation ladder request had 33 in more than a month, while Warhammer 40k had 1 in 4 days), so most likely.

3) Me and an Estonian dud, just yesterday, agreed that QL is mediocre on so many levels, and is not catering to the insta community. (whether I think 1.16 would provide that

4) Funny how some people from e+ totally failed to notice this is a ladder for noghost Oh go on Out of the 8 or so people that are rfom e+, 3 of them signed the petition with " f1 for excessiveplus :)" or similar.

Anyways, gl on your project guys, I will sign this too c:

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Loxotron

Shady, ladder is only the beggining, they deleted q3 at all, so if we will bring ladder back, we can manage cups and leagues either, we have already got a guy who want to do it Happy.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

I thought this may be the case, but left that point just in case Smug

I left my (very sarcastic) vote on the petition, but this was a vote nonetheless and wish for this campaign to do well. I am pretty sure who you mean by "someone" and having worked with him on OC 2011, give my thumbs up c: (and you can put me down as a backup sup who would be able to request a ng division in the OC Spring or the Summercup.

Unfortunately, everybody in my clan apart from me and 1-2 ng veterans would rather travel to Swaziland and contract a cocktail of STDs from an AIDS-infested hooker rather than plap 1.16 (which would leave me freelancing. Hopefully Russian Phil (from Athens) will resurrect his clan so I can try to hobo prince myself there)

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

I dont mind so f1

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway