Quake 3 Excessive Plus Beer Freezer America

13 replies [Last post]
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

Hello, well since spider and many people has being doing something for e+ i would like to say that we got new sserver in america and sice many people know a lot beer freezer, with all due respect for:

Arrow Mona, Laktos, Reno, Skinnis, Mistress, Beast,In!victus,Kaktus

i put the name of my server the same title except for US at the end, so we will have 2 popular servers as Beer.Freezer europe and Beer.Freezer America, the current config that is in Beer.Freezer europe is the same we got in america, is going to be like the same exact server Happy the diff is that is going to be hosted in america, so all you from america take your time and come to play in the server, and let's hope more new people come, i might do a design for it and post it on deviant art and some places, that it will say BEER.FREEZER. Get Frosty! with logo of e+ and some design about q3 a map or something, anyway, i hope to see you there to have fun. if u want to have a special map for it suggestions are welcome, pm me Winking

Beer.Freezer US Arrow PLAY NOW!
And the IP is: 71.172.68.28:27839

mow Q [EN]

Nice, but actually u should just thank people who have really hand on beer freezer, i am just a rcon-holder. So, your thanks just are on Mona (Owner), Laktos (dunno exactly, but stats-maker), Reno (Inventor of Beer Freezer), Beast (dunno why, guess has hand on root sometimes).

Me just rcon holder. Don't wanna get honour which is not mine Happy

My thanks to the responsiblities is more about, that the owners are no chickens, and installed all betas, which made it possible to come to next final pretty fast (not just beer, also aim+). Most other popular server-owners were/are just too cowardish to update, yet)

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture

As soon as my new gfx card gets here I'll be on that server, believe it.

GeForce 8400GS 512MB, it's in the mail and headed my way Winking

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

(HK)Spider
spider's picture
Re: Quake 3 Excessive Plus Beer Freezer America
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

Hello, well since spider and many people has being doing something for e+ i would like to say that we got new sserver in america and sice many people know a lot beer freezer, with all due respect for:

Arrow Mona, Laktos, Reno, Skinnis, Mistress, Beast,In!victus,Kaktus

i put the name of my server the same title except for US at the end, so we will have 2 popular servers as Beer.Freezer europe and Beer.Freezer America, the current config that is in Beer.Freezer europe is the same we got in america, is going to be like the same exact server Happy the diff is that is going to be hosted in america, so all you from america take your time and come to play in the server, and let's hope more new people come, i might do a design for it and post it on deviant art and some places, that it will say BEER.FREEZER. Get Frosty! with logo of e+ and some design about q3 a map or something, anyway, i hope to see you there to have fun. if u want to have a special map for it suggestions are welcome, pm me Winking

Beer.Freezer US Arrow PLAY NOW!
And the IP is: 71.172.68.28:27839

I dont know if you asked the same server owners about using the name, but if you have their permission all i can tell is that you will have the responsability to run a popular servers name.

Its like deex server name.

Listen to mow, you will have to Update that server as soon as an update arrives to e+.

PS so you got a srvr from gamebit . GG! Big grin

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

the point of having this server is that more people from america play, and since beer is a very popular server in europe i want to do the same in america, and yes i will be uploading everything asap, when we have new release and stuff. im trying to support the best i can to this community and i hope to have your support on what im doing.

Damian. <3

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

Personally I think you should have asked for permission before using the same name. Your server isn't connected to the BEER FREEZER in any way (different route server/different owners/different admins) There are no "quick" ways of making your server popular, even if you use the same name.

I understand you are trying to do something positive for e+ but there are other ways to make a successful server off your own back without using the name BEER.FREEZER US. Anyway, i'm not sure what Mona thinks (you should really ask her) but as admin of the server, I would kindly ask you to change your server name until given approval.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

^flash***
hihi's picture

bad idea:

1st- american server are full of bans and bad behavior ppl. (dont say that all americans are like that but a lot)

2nd- europe beer server got a very good polpular... u wont get them as easy in armica just with getting this name...

3rd and last thing i have to say- when i think there will be a loot of morons in as rconholders or refs they will kick many "new" guys.
so these guyss will think... fuck beer.freezer i get kicked by the admins all the time... it just sucks.

i would say.. do a us server under another nick... try to get it popular ur way by doing it with the same settings as beer.

Greetz

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Ekhm.

c:

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

Happy ok, well i will change name, and sorry if it was a bad move on my part, it wasn't my intention.

Damian.

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

rename it to FEER.BREEZER with inverted colours

gluglug

(HK)Spider
spider's picture
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

Happy ok, well i will change name, and sorry if it was a bad move on my part, it wasn't my intention.

Damian.

its not a bad move bro. But doing such moves requires a little bit of political sense. Asking the server owners, agreeing with certain directions and talk about the specifics of the server is a must do to clone a server like that. Imo that would succeed but you decided to do it overpasing theyr posture.

next time think about that and you will make a 100% good move. Again, your intentions are great, keep them that way browsky.

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/