q3reloaded.com is looking for authors from 1.32 e+ insta

16 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Re: q3reloaded.com is looking for authors from 1.32 e+ insta

Ah, we only needed you to join this cheerful cheaty company! Be free to come with your group here and don't worry for your cheats from there. Here are some guys which have much more better cheats and they made this place perfect for using them. Don't worry, be happy - just come - if we survived ql nd ng trashes (trashes - cheaters - i don't mean on honest players who just came for fun and cups), you will be harmless... Kiss

q3reloaded.com

@ Zack,You deserve a sorry for not being banned, but for staying in the ban file longer than provisioned. I forgot to remove you and some other people from the ban file because of my phD dissertation and you stayed there a few months longer then I noticed that. I don't think you wanted to login to your account during those months though, but sorry for that anyway. Your ban was already lifted maybe 3 months ago.
@spartanMy post looks in a mess, proly this is why you didnt understand it fully and I think you didn't even check q3reloaded.com It is not an advertisement for taking people from e+ and asking them to leave the mod, on the contrary, it is a call to put more links about 1.32 e+ onto q3reloaded.com site. Currently there are 2 direct links from q3reloaded.com to e+ website and there is a video from e+. This post is a call to increase this number. I hope it is clear now.
@hell on earthSome problems happened with some players due to rule violations but it was long ago and most of those bans were lifted we now have good relations with most of those people who were once banned. Some of them are already authors on q3reloaded.com.
There is no e+ player in the banfile now. The current RLDD ban file can be visited here .

Loxotron

http://www.q3reloaded.com/osrc-iv/ direct advertising of osrc 4 cup. And zack you are over reacting too, didn't you notice that not a single clan who came from other mod/game are arguing here or being rude, only core e+ members... Its just weird how do u meet the people here.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

oh my.. nice offtopics, what can i say.. starting to delete.
If you want to talk about smth, talk ontopic. Don't deviate too much from the subject.

Comunism vs democracy or whatever its not the place to argue here.
_________
epsislow

q3reloaded.com

Please fill in the form in this link for the applications.
http://www.q3reloaded.com/want-to-post-to-main-page/

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Is that thing you're developing a mod or a client, and If it is a client will it support e+?

Quote:
q3reloaded.com is a partner of rldd.net

Are those two otherwise unaffiliated websites that partnered up?

Also, your forums are dead, if your aim is to create some sort of community hub, you might want to give people some casual space. Oh, and, those numbers you have on your front page are kind of weak. Not sure why do you think it's a good idea to flaunt them.