Q3 ReLoaDeD 3v3 NoGhost Cup (2012)

17 replies [Last post]
rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

nice one equinox I think you just earned another forum ban well done.

q3reloaded.com

ReLoaDeD Cup has been added to the Events list on Esr.
http://www.esreality.com

equinox
Re: Q3 ReLoaDeD 3v3 NoGhost Cup (2012)
rage+ wrote:

nice one equinox I think you just earned another forum ban well done.

i couldn't care less.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Come on guys, keep it civil. Sign up or don't, no need to be a smartass about it.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

post because mark read failure

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
q3reloaded.com wrote:

ReLoaDeD Cup has been added to the Events list on Esr.
http://www.esreality.com

Reloaded cup is being heavily criticized on esr as well (example can be found here, by a lot of people. I only really came here to warn the people of excessiveplus that q3reloadded lies a lot to promote his cup. Zack (among sp, digit, insan3 , Roxor, and a few others have been banned for petty reasons, and all conversations stalled.

He also banned 2 teams because of 1 person who told him to "fuck off". He gave both registered teams (despite that player only being registered for 1 team, but his funteam was banned too) an ultimatum: either kick the player or he will red card both teams.

If he brings a cup to excessiveplus, I recommend you to boycott it, since it will require registration on his forum (and writing of a "Memorial" before allowing you to play) where he only approves posts he agrees with and bans people on a whim with no explanation or any communication. Put it that way: this guy has the ego of Rena, the Modus Operandi of Balrog and the tactfulness of German Killir Dude. Steer clear of anything he writes.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Put it that way: this guy has the ego of Rena, the Modus Operandi of Balrog and the tactfulness of German Killir Dude. Steer clear of anything he writes.

Or with other words you fear him being like I could be - what you said I am in the past.

More then funny hahaha.

If q3reloaded guy reads this, he shall know one thing. whos da best is all what this game is about - and any competition should try to bring in as many players as possible to make sure the winner is the best in the end (compared to those cups on ql some people win cuz noone pro showed up). And the best is not determined by trusted levels or anticheats.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."