Problem?

16 replies [Last post]
.ALIAS.
I don't think its good how we don't even know each other, i only know like 4 people in bro! I really hate this, when i go to clanwars/practices, i see people i've never seen before.....

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture

Agree,
and it sux badass.

Bättre pissa i stuprännan än stupa i pissrännan !

StikkaN
Stikkan65's picture

Hmm watt can we do..maybe we nead to post more or talk on msn..and play more togeder..

[MR.]CYREZ
CyreZ's picture

a few know i can only play mon-thu because of im in school, lives in a "internat" and theres my best computer, i leave to my real home friday and there's only a 635mhz 120 ram, bad bad 3d inbuild shit waiting for me, and thats laggy i tell you. But im about buying a new monitor and a 3dcard so i can play on weekends 2.. Happy

StikkaN
Stikkan65's picture

yes it will be nais Happy

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture

I usually play at nights (after 10-11 PM CET).
I'll try to sneak off and do some daytimeplaying this week Happy

What hours do you play?

2!S*vo!d*
void's picture

I play anytime from 6PM to 12AM GMT on weekdays, and almost any time on weekends.

If we had a few regular slots where people are usually online to practice, that would be good. Maybe 1 hour at a time, 3 times a week (2 during the week (one daytime, one evening) and once on weekends). It wouldn't mean everyone HAD to turn up, but it would be good to know that people would usually be around at a certain time.

If we started doing that and people had their regular times to come on (e.g. people who could only go on during the day would usually play together), it would make organising CWs easier because we'd know who could play when.

I'm talking far too much now, but we could have something like a daytime team, an evening team, and a weekend mash up...

.ALIAS.

i play from 12gmt - 15gmt on weekdays, and ummm all day on weekends lol Laughing

btw...I GOT MORE RAM!!! 256MB!! OH YEAH Big grin

[MR.]CYREZ
CyreZ's picture

i play from 16:30 - 23:00 or longer, max 01:30 Happy In finland, gmt cet i dont know shit about that Big grin

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture

Im wondering...
Is BRO to become a clan or stay a team?

-C4-ASURAN
Asuran's picture

I play everyday ( from work ) and sometimes from home if there is a CW or something like that Big grin
It would be nice if we could have a GOOD server ( maybe password protected ) where all or most of us can go in to play.. These days i have to ask stikkan or sakati to come to play 1 vs 1 with me at the new server...

Also, I notice that the weapons switching time sucks on our Freeze server Sad anything that can be done about this?

It would be nice to be a Clan..