Plus side League 2012 ?

56 replies [Last post]
Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
kszksz wrote:

Rayden was here wrote:

The only thing has changed is the weapons damage and no weapons jumps.

only?

Come on dont ask me go check it by yourself Happy

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: CTF League 2012

I did it before I posted and that "only" was ironic.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

hmm dunno dunno...about eXtream clan for ctf :] not much activity during last months, and since 5 members are from 3m clan, those dont have time for nothing...to much stuff to do in real life...eXtreme clan wont be in, sorry, maybe in next cup Rayden ; )

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Rayden, plusctf.cfg is not a pluslike cfg at all.. No multjumps, no weaponmoves, granade and bfg cause selfdamage.. Cmon, it must be changed. I think C4 would be in if you decide to change cfg into plusC / plusN.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

I create that cfg similar to plus coz i thought ctf with nades sux (Check hizsy Ctf server for railonly edititon). That cfg is some kind of CPMA and E+ together. But if you dont like more complicated cfgs then i can add plusn if many clans will come. I am not selfish but i see plusn its useless for ctf. Only in ptl its ok for plusn.
Thats why i asked for comments and suggetions but until now i only have replys from Alone, C4, Vendeta and extremes. Where are the rest? Mr, Hyper, Jumps, bbs, .DA, DS, thc, zmb come on you want some event on plus side?

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Ok Rayden, as I remember DA answered that they are in if we change cfg into plusN. Lets wait fro the others.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

/
q3fun's picture

Can really plusN.cfg CTF-LEAGUE 2012 to arrange instead of plusCTF?

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

plusC cfg without railgun or instant railgun shoots (more than two to kill) will eliminate easy kills of flag carriers or will incrase amount of scores / points in CTF game.
leave multijumps / bfg / granade jumps / slides cuz it is something what most of players here very like (i guess) = its the point of why they are still here, cuz its not cpma / osp / ql Tongue

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: CTF League 2012

finally Benek I have to agree with you :]

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

3weeks member go troll away Tongue