Please install E+ v2.3...I already did that!

18 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Please install E+ v2.3...I already did that!
DR*DIABLO wrote:

XV!BENEDYKT wrote:
Both of you have right and both of you are wrong.
Type in console fs_ and click tab. Check if those variables you have set correctly.

well i checked n seems all fine...but i don't get why is it wrong as u say...im installing quake folders since 10 years almost, various mods, various point releases etc, had millions of q3 folders all over my pc partitions etc, never any of them made any folder anywhere, the only thing that was making folders in app was ioquake and quakelive ofc, coz different engines. now im thinkin of something, mby can be who installs the game got this? coz i never installed it, just i download it alredy extracted, but still sounds weird...dunno

ofc , min was installed

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

You can exec some shitty config and it will mess up in your fs_value. Also allowdownload 1 can do it.

*DKZS*

It actually had to do with the app data directory that shadow mentioned, I actually had no idea that Win7 did that. I was used to the old way where there was no other extra folder other than Quake itself.
So thanks a ton for the help, greatly appreciate it. Happy

just back for a few games

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

Type in console fs_ and click tab. Check if those variables you have set correctly.

do as xvibenedykt mentioned , you will see fs_directory , you can actually change it there if you want to keep it same location as your game folder
( remember to /writeconfig to save changes )
Happy it helped , and welcome back Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

OMG, really???? DKSZ is back? E+ can hide already! WoW cuanto tiempo , soy fireman , del LSF* clan si lo recuerdas

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Shout 00:45:52: Wasup losers

Please remain inactive Sleepy forever and ever