® pGv 3:0 Frag/09.11.06

25 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
unique * mnc wrote:

Rotfl. Have you read whole post? Have I said something about FUC ? I've been talking about whole e5 community (even kod).

Arrow KoD play PB = ON, PURE = ON in BRO TDM League and KoD is only E5 clan actualy capable to play under such contitions.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

rofl u sure rena? FUC can play pb and pure 1 without any problem... as setesh meant excessive part of fuc have pure baseq3 folders, i have it 2 and its no problem for us.. maybe our next war will be on pb pure 1

Seth
unique * mnc wrote:

Rotfl. Have you read whole post? Have I said something about FUC ? I've been talking about whole e5 community (even kod).

Yes i did read the entire post, that's why i replied.
You talk about e5 community, and FUC is part of that community, therefor i replied to you.

@ Rena.

Quote:
KoD play PB = ON, PURE = ON in BRO TDM League and KoD is only E5 clan actualy capable to play under such contitions.

And yet again a false statement. GG.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
Seth wrote:

unique * mnc wrote:

Yes i did read the entire post, that's why i replied.
You talk about e5 community, and FUC is part of that community, therefor i replied to you.

@ Rena.

Quote:
KoD play PB = ON, PURE = ON in BRO TDM League and KoD is only E5 clan actualy capable to play under such contitions.

And yet again a false statement. GG.

Arrow Show me one CW in E5,

with PB ON and pure ON played :!: KoD was played all of them in BRO League :!:
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

you don't play bro league when you don't play pure. You can play e5 rank war if you don't play pure. That's all the difference. Every clan is capable to play pure, they just don't need it, don't care it, have too much probs that they don't want to solve already, have interest playing unpure etc...etc.. It's not a matter of fuc, every e5 clan is conscerned, every clan CAN play pure, simple as that Happy

?SEA|_

I think you have got some of the point here Bodz, its not a problem to play pure, not at all, the problem is that people have too much shit in their b3 folder.

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

you don't play bro league when you don't play pure. You can play e5 rank war if you don't play pure. That's all the difference. Every clan is capable to play pure, they just don't need it, don't care it, have too much probs that they don't want to solve already, have interest playing unpure etc...etc.. It's not a matter of fuc, every e5 clan is conscerned, every clan CAN play pure, simple as that Happy

@M N C

Before generalize E5 you could maybe tell something usefull instead of talking about nose tops and q3 reinstall. I think we have no problems there but do u? Happy

unique * mnc wrote:

Rena. On E5 scene are 'pro' guys which can't see more than their nose top. I'm sure many of them don't know what is pure and it's hard to them just to reinstall q3...

Visit us at http://progressiveplus.fragtown.com/index.php

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

I play pure and don't have any problems at all.

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

Quote:
mnc: I play pure and don't have any problems at all.

Quote:
rena: Show me one CW in E5,
with PB ON and pure ON played ! KoD was played all of them in BRO League !
Regards

i play pure and my clan play pure so we dont have any probs with that either, e+ is not whole world, and fckin BRO league is not only league where is pb and pure lol, sorry rena but it seems u dont read everything lol

Quote:
setesh: FUC plays in a league which is PB on and Pure on. So next time you make a comment, atleast try to act like you know what you're saying.

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

lol what do You talking about TongueTongue

Nothing is impossible

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

lol read the whole topic