27 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
tartaros wrote:

played for 1200 seconds and shot 8000 times with mg so it MUST have been gg

Laughing

Big grin

e5 & e6 ftw!!!!! Big grin

(note how now im an fuc fanboi, i havent used the terms "buttseks" "mg" "switch" and "buttseks" out of the comments)

(also note how now im a happy BNT full member & sexy big boi, i left out "r" out of the "FTW" )

(leaving "buttseks" and "mg" rally wasnt easy Laughing)

oh yea... gg Smug

:roll:

Tongue

p.s. nearly made a really really retard typo while posting this... thank fuck for the "preview" function hihihi

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Seth
SEQVENCE wrote:

to dirty.::. I leave ED! i post it on ed forum talk with eds.. dont worry.. (patroxy and mister r in fuc? they r in fuc clandb? Tongue )

fuc clandb has been outdated since forever. G has been on holidays and he hasn't received the latest memberlist yet.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture

thx Seth the words for me (= the 1st map (6++) was hard... after 5min it was even, pGv was a bit upset of it, then we start to play. GG Evils.
and btw in mrcq3t3 what should i do? ye i like mg, and i dislike rail. so i used it. 8000 bullets/1200 sec, and music was in background so my ears r still working fine. ohh and odin gay,too Tongue Big grin (nuttin new i think)

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

Indeed...mg dont have homing bullets...you still have to aim with it you know Laughing
Anyway it was nice match, i enjoyed spectating that one.

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

to seqvence: ok nice. gl in pgv Happy

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

I made for you CWID.TXT file which is your duty. Please make it next time. HERE is program which can use it for making it.
Cheers

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture

Okok, i will. sorry i didnt know i should do this, or it is needed. now i have the program, i will do it next time. Happy